WDW: Jonah Marais

"OH... MY... GOOOODDDDD AHHHGGGGGGGSJSJEKWKSKJDBEJWJ MY FRIEND GOT TICKETS TO THE WDW:INVITATION TOUR HOLY--" I yelled inside my room, quickly alerting my parents and annoying the heck out of them.

"(Y/N)! GO TO SLEEP YOUNG LADY! YOU CAN WAIL ABOUT IT TOMORROW!" Screamed my dad, knowing that if I yelled back would be the death of me I just kept my mouth shut.

I looked at the poster of the inivitation tour on my wall. I sighed in relief knowing I'd see my favorite in the band: Jonah. I screamed on the inside, silently dancing on my tiptoes, playing all my love in my mind. I really should rest, so I can look fresh tomorrow when Jonah looks at me. I threw myself at the bed, put my blanket over me, thinking of Jonah...

~7:03 AM~
"AHHHHHHHHH"

"(Y/N) WHAT'S WRONG!?"

"Nothing sis, I just wanted to annoy you" she went outside, only to grab a pillow and throw it at me. Since I'm not a good dodger, it went flying to my face. I swore I heard the grimm reper talking to me!

My sis went downstairs to grab a coffee and a toasted bread. I was going down when I got I heard these girls go off in my room.

"(BF/N)!" I went rushing upstairs, grabbing my phone, jamming first before answering it.

"Yooo (BF/N)!"

"Yo (Y/N), slept good last night"

"Nah kept thinking 'bout my bebs"

"Yiee"

"Wow a person can't make a joke?" I chuckled

"Haha, anyways... come to my house later at 12:00, be sure to look fresh for Jonah to notice you~"

"Jeez (BF/N), you're really that eager?"

"Not even close!"

"Alright, bye need to get ready now"

"'Kay bye!"

I hung up. I take a bath, eat, get ready, went to (BF/N)'/s house.

"Yo"

"Yo"

We greeted each other, went downstairs, got into her car, as her mom drove us to the (RoOm WhErE iT hApPeNeD) venue of the concert.

"Now you kids have fun okay?"

"Yes mom! Love you~" she pecks her mom's cheek, and grabs my hand as we run to the venue, but before that...

"THANKS MRS. (BF'S L/N)!!"

And we continue our journey running...

~5:48 PM~

We've gotten in the concert, but it was insanely hot. More children and teenagers have fainted the past few hours. My head was spinning, ugh what the flip?

"You okay?" Concern lacing in (BF/N)'/s voice

"Yeah yeah... definite.. ly"

And black fills the colorful void called the world.

~???~

"I'm just saying, we should--"

"Bro I think she's awake..."

I open my eyes slowly, the first thing that comes to my vision is... a carpet?

"Hey sorry there, it was hot outside the venue. Your friend is outside, if you want we can let her in too. It's too dangerous for you to go outside, it's way too hot" I look up to see... Jonah

I stand up from my drunken-like sleep form on the couch. I blush and scream on the inside. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODITSJONAHHOLYHECKWHATDIDIDOWHILEISLEPTPROBABLYLOOKEDLIKEAHOBOSHEKIALREADYMADEABADIMPRESSIONONHIMFARTNUGGETS.

"You okay?" Jack put his hands on my shoulders, I look at him, shook my head to a yes, and looked at the boys in front of me. It's just Jack and Jonah.

"Hey girl, you doing okay now?" Asked Jack, running his hands through his curly hair.

"Y-yeah I'm fine... n-now" SHI-- did I just.... stutter?... MY GOD!

"Well you should still stay here for a while, until the concert starts." Jonah said, like (BF/N) concern laces his voice.

"Yeah.. sure" I just agreed. How can I turn down the offer of getting to sleep on the wdw boys' couch!? Jonah chuckles.

"Y'know you don't have to be shy to ask for a picture right?" I blushed hard, he seemed to like it, as he chuckled more.

"C'mere you!" He took my hand, and ushered me to him, he took out his cellphone, placed his lips on my forehead, and took a pic. He pulled away and looked at the pic.

"You look professional girl. Had anyone done that to you before?"
I shook my head

"No, I-I haven't" jeeezzzuuusss I'm so cringey

He laughed, his teeth showing as he continued. My heart skips a beat, I hold my chest, I blush harder than before. This is so perfect! Me and Jonah just--

"Hey show's 'bout to start, go on down with the others, you got some fans to satisfy" Oh... my... JON LUCERO

"Oh yeah right, the girl, lemme just--"

"I'll take her down with me"

"Okay if that's what you want" with that he left the room, leaving me with Jonah.

"It'd be rude if you only met two of the boys right?" He took my hand and guided me out of the hotel, oh wow, how come I just noticed that?

Jonah and me get to an elevator, he presses a button that says 'GF', the elevator does as commanded, and goes down.

"So you ready?" Jonah says right as the elevator doors open up.

I nod with a shy smile. Everything looked liked heaven, the boys right in front of me, all looking fresh and out of the box.

"Hey!" they all said in unison, they still sync into a perfect harmony~

"We're the why don't we!"

-to be continued-

(Sorry if I had gotten some of their personalities wrong)