happy birthday jac!!!

.。・ °。•.☆・゚゚・。**✿❀ ❀*。o○..o○☆*+:。.。.+*♥♥*♡:。.。.。:♡*♥.。*゚+.*.。☆.。.。.•☆★・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★o○☆
o»----- H A P P Y o○☆・゚゚・**
o○☆。・゚゚・B I R T H D A Y o○☆o○☆。..
   *✿*:..o○☆○oo○.•.JAC-----« ✧・゚: *✧・゚ (❁'◡'❁) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧o○☆。・゚゚・**✿*:..。o○☆○o。 。♥*♡+:。.。 。.。:+♡*♥.。+.*.。+..。*゚☆.。.:.。.☆

-dedroses

   jAc MY FAVORITE SNAKE / TWIN / MIGAL / GUSTAVO / PUSAY / MY BABY DADDY / SO MANY MORE RANDOM THINGS THAT WE WERE PROBABLY HIGH WHEN THINKING OF!!! it's your fucking biRthDay mAn! can you believe that?? i feel like a proud mother / like also not because you're my twin and if it was that weird mom and sister thing that would be really fucked up.
   okay moving onnn, i can't believe you're growing up so fast! if you and i ever lose contact i hope you know i will legitimately stab both of us so we go to the same hospital and we can request the same room and be able to talk!!! yes i know i'm extra you always remind me of this.
   i cant even describe to you how happy it makes me when you text me or i have a notification from you on wattpad, it just immediately brings a really stupid smile on my face.
   youre so fucking good at writing it makes me want to cRy because i'm over here writing like seven words and calling it good then i see you writing like one thousand seven hundred and telling me how short it is. your steve book is legitimately one of my favorite things ever and i cant fucking wait for merge on our account!
   i hope you never stop writing because that would mean i couldn't hack anymore which also in turn mean that i would have a genuine heart attack and die and so unless you wanna kill me you'd better get your paws on it and make me the proudest gal in the world.
   also! thank you so much for everything you help me out with because let's be real i probably wouldn't have any books out right now if you weren't there helping me and being the literal best friend anyone could ask for!!
ALSO thanks for being such a goddamn good secret keeper like frl you know sooo much about all of my books i think more than anyone else including myself sometimes i feel like ahaha and you're not a snake in the slightest except when you being petty but that's a different story! i've known too many damn snakes on wattpad and i'm glad you aren't one of them because aren't they just the actual worst?!
i also think that the majority of the queendom does love you despite what you think (; i mean you da best how can people hate you?? besides you don't bully them as much as you bully me and i'm still somehow friends with you soooo..
our account brought me so much joy when i was going through a time where i was feeling so low so i wanna thank you so much because i haven't jumped in front of a bus yet, because of you. (;
i love you the mostest in the world (no one is allowed to fight me except maybe your mom but still) and i hope you have the best day ever,, besides when you come to visit me because we all know that will be so fucking fun and it makes me so excited it might be this summer! you better get on them damn knees and start begging your mother now before i have a stroke from you not coming to visit! k i'll stop the threats for today.

LOVE YOU 4EVER 😫😤😘🙏🏽👌🏽🤙🏽❤️🔥
— XOXOXO YOUR FAVE PUTA

lina out here with a full on 60 page essay , but when it comes to homework ? lmao nah can't do that !!

anyWAYS HACCCCCC !!! MY LOVELY HAC !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH !!! you're a beyond beautiful friend that i consTANTLY ADMIRE BC DAMN HOW DOES GOD MAKE A SPECIMEN LIKE YOU.

honestly. sigh. you're fucking amazing. you always make me smile no matter what , && you're so talented that i'm literally out here yodelling bc how tf do i know someone this special.

so happy birthday !!! i hope you're having a fantastic day filled with lots of cake && cringey dancing && hopefully watching a few vines too. i miss talking to you heaPS && i can't wait to chat with you in the queendom again , hehe.

i love you so much bby hac ! please never change (:
lots of hugs from the ava that isnt wva , xo.

okay lina literally wrote so much so the pressure is high key on but *sigh* here we go:

HAPS TO THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS MRS. FOGELMANIS HERSELF, THE ONE THE ONLY HAC!!

i've only known you for a bit but you are the closest thing to an angel and have been so kind to me. i hope we can continue growing close, ily gorl!! thanks for always getting my love of vines!

xxx,
etta

HAC HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! you're so amazing and funny and beautiful and super cool, and i'm glad to have met you. you never fail to make me laugh. you're such a talented writer and you deserve more love and attention!! Since lina wrote a freaking essay and i can't top that, just remember that i love you so flipping dipping much and that i hope your day is filled with lots of love and joy!!!
- love brisa ( ˘ ³˘)♥

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAC ATTACK!!! i'm so so thankful that we've met! you never fail to make me laugh every single time we talk. your writing skills are unbelievable. pls give me some. i literally don't know how you do it. how you come up with these ideas for trash talker???? btw you should have way more recognition for that book because it's so ducking good & the juice is delicious. thank you for helping me with my books & always supporting me. ugh i don't know what else to write since lina fricken wrote a five page essay lmao. i'll say this, i'll def be watching vines today just for you &&& i love you more than you love corey fogelmanis. mwah
- xoxo can