1

Kim Taeyeon and her dad just arrived from another country. Taeyeon was wearing a yellow tee under the thick layers of her jackets to protect herself from the white things outside the airport. Snow. December. Christmas. New Year. The same things that always happen every year. She sighed as she took a seat on one of the chairs inside a cafe. Then she heard giggles coming from her back.

"Oh em gee.. She's so cute.."

"I know.. Gaah. I'd do anything to make her notice me."

Taeyeon smirked as she lowered her sunglasses, she then looked behind her and waved at the two ladies who were squealing because of her. Then she went back to her former position.

"3..2..1.."

"Kyaaaahh! Such a cutie.."

She chuckled and leaned her head on her palm. Just as she was about to start daydreaming, her order arrived, she said thank you to the waitress and gave her cash then she walked out of the cafe not forgetting to smile at the two giggling girls behind her.

"Seriously Kim Taeyeon?" Mr. Kim eyed her from head to toe.

"What? Is it bad to be friendly?"

"No, it's just that.. ugh. Nevermind. Get in the car." Mr. Kim ran his hand over his hair and opened the door for Taeyeon. He can't do anything, his daughter has amnesia and he is not planning to do something stupid.

Tiffany is busy searching the sea of newspapers for a job. She needs to have one in order to support her house needs, she just moved in with her bestfriend in a small apartment and they're having trouble finding money. She sighed for the nth time because of frustration.

"Jessi.. Found anything?" She asked as she dropped the crumpled newspaper on the floor. After hearing no response, she stood up to find Jessica only to find her under the table holding a newspaper while sleeping. "Geez, so much for finding a job Jessi."

Then, her phone rang. She quickly approached it only to see that her beloved boyfriend is calling her. She smiled from ear to ear as she held the phone near her chest. She really looks like a crazy woman who got her first phone at the age of 64.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiff. Are you still looking for a job?"

"Mmmhhmm. Why?"

"Well, are you okay with babysitting?"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, she was never the type of girl who likes kids and she's pretty sure that kids won't like her too but.. she needs money, I mean really. She sighed again as she looked at her and her boyfriend's picture.

"Yeah.. I guess." There was a slight hint of uneasiness.

"Come on Tiff. Don't you miss me?"

"I do.. Wait.. What does that have to do with this work?"

"Well, you will be working for my boss so that means we will be workmates in no time."

Tiffany's eyes twinkled. "I'm in.. What about Jessi? You know she can't live without me."

"Well, I'll ask my boss later.. Bye Tiff.. See you soon. I love you."

"Me too. Take care" The phone call ended. And the next thing she knew, Jessica is awake.

"Jessi! We found a job!" Tiffany happily announced as she bounced up and down with Jessica.

"Really? That's great.. When do we start?"