Author Note

HELLO EVERYONE. ITS ME. IM BACK FROM THE DEAD. NOT REALLY.

However, welcome everyone who may be new or may have read my old book, to the 2.0 version. This version will be different than the original because the original just sucked. Don't agree with me, only I can say my book sucks to my face. >:C

This book does contain same character names along with some of the same characters but there will also be different characters. I also want to work on making this book longer than the original because the original seemed to short and went to fast.

WARNING TO EVERYONE WHO BEGINS READING THIS BOOK.

Unlike the first book, this book will not have different endings. I can understand some people like happy endings. I do as well, but there are so many book stories out there with happy endings that it just kinda gets boring. However once this book is done I will post a msg after asking if anyone wants to create alternate endings for this book. If anyone wants this, I will choose a certain amount of alternate endings depending on how many people want to participate.  These will then be posted in an alternate section.

I hope you guys like this book better than the older version. If you are new here and haven't read the older version, I mean you can go ahead and do that but if you don't want to you don't have to.

Thanks for reading😁

~Penny