HMN 01

[Third]

"WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT PARK CHANYEOL?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" Mr Kim, the CEO of the Starlight Entertainment, threw the news paper infront of the "still on his hang over state" Park Chanyeol. "YOU ARE GOING OUT LATE AT NIGHT TO SOME CLUB AND KISSING RANDOM GIRLS?! IS THIS HOW WE TRAINED YOU TO BE. FOR FUCK SAKE YOU ARE AN ARTIST. A POPULAR ONE!" He said while standing up, creasing his eyebrows because of his frustrations.

"It's not that big of a deal. Just say that we are not dating like you used to anyway." Chanyeol massaged his temple "Really, are you not used to this situation?" Chanyeol said calmly because why not? He is used to this. It's not just once or twice but it's the fifth time he was caught in this situation.

"Chanyeol not because you are my niece I'm letting you get away from this. And yes it's the fifth time. Fuckin fifth time. What about your reputation? You have this number of bashers going up! And you are in a group! Please. Stop being so arrogant and work your ass up! Pull your shit together Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and leaned back in the couch. His head is still throbing.

"For a CEO you curse a lot" Chanyeol just chuckled at the CEO. The CEO is now sitted on his swivel chair. He gave up, Chanyeol won't really take this seriously.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Chanyeol." He turned his attention to the intercom "Please bring Jongdae inside." He faced Chanyeol once again. "We are not yet finish young man. And just stay here I want to talk to your manager and you because your the leader" Mr. Kim is trying hard to be calm. Everyone in the office know that their CEO is  cool and have this approachable character but they also knew how Mr. Kim is being serious in terms of work.

The office door creeks open. Revealing Kim Jongdae also known as Chen the manager of SKY "Good Morning Mr. Kim" he said and took the single couch beside Chanyeol "You look shit Chanyeol." Chen eyed Chanyeol. Judging

"Morning Jongdae, don't mind Chanyeol. Oh, I already talked with the CEO of ELYXION Entertainment. Here are the documents, they contained the information that we discussed about this project." Mr. Kim handed the paper to the manager and Chen silently scan the documents while nodding. Chanyeol shut his eyes but still aware on what's happening.

"What is this project all about?" eyes still closed, He asked.

"We will have a meeting about this tomorrow Chanyeol. Tell Sehun and Kai. I'll also remind you later." Chen said, eyes still on the paper.

Both the CEO and the manager rolled their eyes when Chanyeol just responded "whatever."

____

"Hey Lu! Can you stop stalking that Sehun guy?! Me and Kyung need some help here!" Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen. Him and Kyungsoo are baking some cookies for later's squad movie marathon. And when they say squad it includes the three of them, their manager Minseok and Tao.

"Oh for heaven's sake! I know you are not helping their Baek. You are just eating those chocolate chips! Give me a break will ya?!" Luhan shouted back. Who can blame him, he's been stalking the guy for a month now. Not stalking in a creepy way. Just in SNS. He has reputation to uphold being one of the A class models.

"That's my guilty pleasure Lu!" Baekhyun answered back while eating the chocolate chip. The three of them just laugh. The three of them shared a dorm for 6 years now.

Ding dong

"Get the door Lu! Stop being a lazy ass!" Kyungsoo shouted to Luhan who was still busy stalking. Well no one can really contradict on what Kyungsoo will say or request. He is squishy outside but there's a demon inside him waiting to be unleashed.

"Yes mom!" Luhan joked while standing up. He opened the door to be greeted by Minseok their manager "Jisoos hyung! You know the passcode in this house. Why are you ringing that goddamn door bell!" Luhan rolled his eyes to their manager and went back inside the living room.

"Language luhan. Where's Kyung and Baek" before Luhan could answer. Baekhyun cutted him off "KITCHEN"
The manager walked inside the kitchen seeing Baekhyun eating while talking to Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo looks annoyed on how talkative Baekhyun is.

"BAEK! stop eating! Oh my god! Are you not worried of your figure?" Minseok concernly took the chocolate chip off of Baekhyun's mouth before he could shove it all in his mouth. "Ehyy Hyung! Give that back!" Baekhyun childishly tried to get the chip back from his manager. Minseok quickly put the chips inside his mouth and Baekhyun cried in defeat.

"I can just work out if I think I'm getting fat hyung" Baekhyun said while poking his abdomen. They just chuckled on how Baekhyun cutely poke his stomach.

"Guys. Tao said he can't make it today. Something came up" Luhan waved the phone at them while walking inside the kitchen. "That's sad. But we still have next time, right Hyung?" Baekhyun looked at their manager. "Yea, If your schedules are flexible then why not?" He smiled " anyways about the meeting tomorrow, it will start at 10am. I'll drive you guys because I'm sleeping over" he continued. They all nodded in response.

The four of them spent the rest of the day watching different kinds of movies. It's been long they since bonded like this because of hectic schedules. They've been friends since the 3 models came in the company and Xiumin as their manager.

_____

[a/n]

Oh shit oh shit. That's it! The first chapter. Please love this book. Pleaseeee. I don't know what I'm doing tho but I'm trying hard to complete the plot of this story. Love ya. 

real__ibani
[

05/18/18]