IV.

It's already been 3 weeks since I moved here and I'm really happy that I did. Today it was raining again so I just stayed in my pajamas. They were black shorts and a long white pocket sweater. I made myself some black tea and watched some films. Halfway through the first film my phone rang.
I looked at it and I had a new message and you can guess who it was from. Kostya.

Hey Anaaaa!

Hey!

I was wondering if you would like to hang out or something?

Sure, you can come over. At least I'll have someone to watch films with.

Okay, I'll be over at 18(6 pm).

See you.

I looked at the clock and it was 15 more minutes untill 18. So I just watched the film and just as I got up to put another one on there was a knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it. There was Kostya standing with an umbrella and he was wearing simple grey sweatpants and a black shirt on top.

"Hey." he greets me and smiles.
"Hello." I say and smile back. As we go to the living room both of us sat on the couch at different sides and I played another film. After a few minutes something that I am frightened of happened. There was really loud thunder out of nowhere. As it scared me I sort of jumped onto the other side of the couch. Or you could say into Kostya's arms.

"Well someone is scared." he says and smirks to himself.
"N-no." I studer a bit trying to lie. But then there is an even louder thoud. And I let out a scream.
"Sure you aren't." he says still smirking. Then I realise that I'm still on his lap and as I try getting off he hugs me and I can't get away.
"What are you doing?" I ask him with an confused expression.
"Nothing." he says and lays his head onto my shoulder.
"Well, can you let me go?" I ask and he giggles a bit.
"Nope." he says back poping the p.
"Why?" I pout a bit.
"Because I want to cuddle with you." he tells me. And I instantly feel my cheeks heat up.
"Okay. But can we at least lay down onto the couch?" I awkwardly ask, trying not to make it sound wrong.
"Sure." he says and smirks a bit. Oh no, it sounded wrong didn't it? I ask myself.

Sudenly Kostya throws himself, alongside with me, onto the couch. I laugh a bit as he sort of tickles me while putting his arms around my stomach/waist. I take a blanket with my other hand and put it on top of us.
Kostya pulls me closer and puts his head onto my shoulders.
"Comftorble?" he asks me and I nod.
"Yes, and warm." I answer and smile.

We layed there watching the film for a while. And then he started tickling me.
"Ahahahaha!" I start laughing as he tickles me and smiles like an idiot.
"What are you doing?" I ask him in between laughing.
"Making you laugh and smile." he anwsers and continues tickling me.
Finally I somehow manage to turn is around so that I'm on top of him.
"What are you going to do now?" I ask him.
"Fine. I surrender." he says and and I finally take a breath.

I get off of him and as soon as I manage to sit up I'm pulled back down. So that I'm now looking him into the eyes.
"Ahaha you fool. I shall never surrender." he yells and I laugh.
"Fine you win." I tell him and he smiles.
"I want to try something." he tells me and I nod.
"You can pull back if you don't like it." He says and I nod a bit confused.
Them he closes the space between us and conects our lips. At first I'm kind of surprised, but then I kiss back and I feel him smile.