XXXVI.

The few days in Odessa were really great. We did indeed remake out first proper date. And it was almost identical, we talked about everything. The past six months were really special, for the both of us.

And right now I'm on a plane and  going to Stockholm. Honestly I'm really excited, but sad because I won't see Kostya for two weeks, well at least not in real life.

I close my eyes and fall asleep with music playing through my headphones. After a couple of hours I wake up just as the plane lands. I look over at my phone as I get my suitcase.
"Hmmm it's already 14 (2 pm), I should catch a bus or something to find the hotel." I tell myself and walk out of the airport.

And just as I exit, rain starts falling from the sky.
"Well I just have the worst of luck sometimes." I say looking into the sky. I probably looked crazy, but what can you do, sometime we all look crazy. Luckily enough a bus arrived a couple of seconds later and it was going to the right direction, at least I think so. And so my adventures in Sweden begin. Then I remember that I should text Kostya that I arrived, so I send him a text.

Kostya's pov.
(Changing it again through the next few chapters, I just want you all to see both sides of the story.)

Ana just left a couple of hours ago. I was writing some ideas for.future songs, it's always lonely without Ana in the house. Now it's just Citrus, Pluto and me. Citrus is sleeping on the piano while Pluto is trying to catch the cats tail. I chuckle a bit at the two of them and I look over at my phone. A smile instantly appears as I see that I got a message from Ana.

Hey, love. I just wanted to tell you that I just arrived in Stockholm and now I'm heading to the hotel.<3

Good. How was your flight?

Oh it was okay I guess. I was asleep the whole time, though.

Yup, that sounds like something you would do.

Hahaha. What are the pets doing?

Citrus is sleeping on the piano and Pluto is catching his tail.

Awww, they are so cute.

Like you. (;

Nah, you're cuter.

I'm not cute, I'm a man!

Sure you are.

Ana's pov.

I place my phone into my backpack and I walk out of the bus. Luckily my hotel was fairly close to the bus stop so I just walked to it.

As I got to my room, after a very awkward conversation with a woman working in the hotel, which I don't want to talk about. Like ever.
I place my suitcase next to the bed and I fall onto the bed. Although the flight wasn't that long I still got tired and I sleept the whole time. What can I say I'm a sleepy person.

I decided to change into black jeans and a white and black oversized shirt. So I went out to get something to eat. I found a small restaurant that was in a vintage style.
"What would you like, sweetheart?" the waitress says in a cheerful and happy tone.
"Ummm can I get the chocolate waffles and a chicken salad?" I say and she nods.
"Sure, honey. Anything to drink?" she says and I nod.
"Mineral water." I tell her.
"Okay. I'll bring it in a couple of minutes." she says and I mutter a small thank you. She seems like a nice lady. And then there's me, the awkward and shy girl.

After five minutes the food came.
"Here you go!" she puts it onto the table and I pay for it straight away.
The food was really good and as I was exiting the restaurant, being the clumsy mess I am, I crashed into someone.

"Oh sorry!" We both say at the same time and as I look at the person I realise something. He seems familiar, like very much familiar.
"This might sound really weird or something, but do we know eachother? You seem kind of familiar." I say. And he shakes his head.
"No I don't thi-" before he finishes the sentence his face looks like he saw a ghost.