XXII.

It's been a whole month since moving to Kiev. And the time flew by really quick. Nothing special has been happening. I got a couple of jobs for houses and stuff and Kostya had been working on his music. And right now I'm being a lazy potato and laying on the couch while reading a book.

"Ana!" Kostya suddenly calls me from the kitchen.
"What is it?" I ask still reading.
"You are going on a date with me today." he says and I smirk to myself.
"And if I don't?" I ask, being the curious little rat I am.
"You are." he says going into the living room.
"Oh really? I was planing on staying here with the cat." I say.
"No, Citrus is okay by himself." he says and I smile a bit.
"Well fine, I guess I'll have to go out with you." I tell him and he smiles.
"Okay, be ready at 19(7 pm)." he tells me and I get up and go to our room.

What do I put on? After 10 minutes of lookibg through the closet I finally found something that I feel like wearing. A black halter top dress along with black flat shoes, because I don't feel like falling in high hells. I put my hair into a simple bun, and I also put on a lace choker. I looked good enough. I looked at the clock that was on the wall, it was almost 19. So I went downstairs.

"Ana... You look as beautiful as always." Kostya says as I come down.
"You don't look bad yourself." I tell him. He didn't look bad at all. In a black suit with a white buttton up shirt underneath and his hair a bit messy.
"So where are we going?" I ask him as we go outside.
"Oh you'll see, it's not far away." he says with a small smirk on his face. And so the night begins.

First we went to a cute little restaurant in the middle of the city. Luckly the waiter didn't try to flirt with me, but he was constantly glancing over at Kostya.
"So the waiter seems to have a thing for you." I tell him in a sarcastic way as we exist the restaurant.
"Are you kidding righ now?" he asks me and I laugh again.
"Yeah..." I say and laugh again.
"Ha ha ha very funny." he says.
I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles.
"I love you." I tell him and he finally laughs.
"You know I can't be mad at you. I love you too." he tells me and I smile.

We just walked around Kiev for the rest of the night.
"You know, the sky looks beautiful." I suddenly say out of nowhere.
"It really is." Kostya says and we sit down onto a bench.
"Do you ever think of what's out there. Like there are so many galaxies and planets." I say.
"Yes, it's infinite and we don't even know how big it is." he says and I lay my head on his shoulder.

We keept talking about what we thought about life. I always love these conversations with him, it's so weird that our believes are so simular. But that's special about us, it's like we got perfectly together. I hope it stays like that.