Chapter 34: At the hospital

Chapter 34

Katniss P.O.V.

The boys and I hurry.

When we get to the apartment it's crowded with every member in the Mellark family. Madge, Gale, Rory, Prim, Rue, and Annie.

Annie, Gabriella and Julia are sitting on the floor under Clove. She's screaming and they try to calm her down and tell her to breathe.

"Nooo, I'm not going to give birth without my sons father, I'm not gonna do this without Cato! I just can't!" She screams and cries at the same time. "Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this hurts!"

"You don't have to, look who I've got with me!" I yell over everyone.

Everyone look at me and sees the boys right behind me.

"Finnick!"

"Daddy!"

"CATO!"

"Peeta!"

"Peeta!"

"Oh my god Peeta!"

Finnick runs up to Annie and Fisher. Cato runs up to Clove and takes her hand. But as soon as he does, I think he regret doing that because it seems to hurt his hand a lot as it suddenly turns purple.

The Mellark's runs up to Peeta and I.

After a while we hear Clove and Cato roar.

We look at them. Clove is roaring because of the pain and Cato is roaring along with her because she crushes his hand.

Clove may be little but she's strong.

"Hospital! Now!" Cato yells.

We take Clove down, which is hard because she's in labour and has difficulty walking. It ends up with Cato, Peeta and Finnick carrying her down to a car and Cato sits behind the wheel and then they're off.

Everyone get into their cars and drives off.

I sit down in the passenger seat in Peeta's car with Peeta, Finnick, Annie, Fisher and Marvel. And yes, Fisher sits in Finnick's lap.

We get to the hospital and ask for Clove. The receptionist tells us to sit down and wait and so we do.

The others comes rushing in and sees us. It's incredible how tight we all are. Everyone are like a big happy family. Well now, not when the boys were gone.

Gale rushes up to Peeta and pulls him into a big hug, and it seems like he doesn't want to let go at all.

"Man I got so fucking scared when you got bombed but you're alive!" He says.

Peeta looks startled and pats Gale on the back.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'm okay, but I'll suffocate of you don't let go soon", Peeta says and everyone laughs as Gale lets go of Peeta.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy", Fisher sings and pat Finnick on the cheek as he smiles happily. "Daddy, daddy daddy".

Finnick is on the edge of crying but manage not to. He finally meet his son after six months.

I sit down. It's too exhausting to stand up for this long when you're pregnant and especially with twins.

I sit down beside Annie who puts her hand on my belly and smiles. I put my head on her shoulder and watch Peeta.

Prim and Rue throws themselves over him.

"Peeta we're so glad you're back", Prim says.

Suddenly I hear Julia talk to this Marvel guy so I change my attention to them.