First kiss (Chapter 1)

"Hi my name is April I am 15 years old, you might be familiar with my best friend Luke Hemmings from the new hottest boy band "Five Seconds Of Summer" well today we are doing a teen truth or dare video for my vlog called 5SOS_Weirdos! so hope you enjoy!"

"Luke truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He said with a smile.

"I dare you to kiss me?!?!?! Guys are you serious?" He laughs at me, looks me in the eyes, puts his hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was the most amazing thing ever. But it probably wasen't real for him. We break the kiss and he smiles a big smile, then kisses my forehead.

"April, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Oh... um you have to kiss my abs..."

I roll my eyes and he lifts his shirt and I give his abs a quick kiss.

"I swear on my life If I have to do another one of those I'm gonna kill you Luke."

"Wait why me? Why not the fans? they're the ones who is making them up silly."

20 minutes later...

"Ok that was the last one so bye! We will be doing another one in a few days."

We turn the camera off and I leave. I felt like a total slut for doing all that, one of them said to lick his abs!

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I feel like a t-total s-slut luke." I said with tears trickling down my cheeks. "Was it real to you?"

"What?"

"Luke, the kiss. Was it real to you?"

"Of course it was princess, thats why I smiled."

"Seriously?"

"Yes 100% real. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Maybe ok will be our always!"

"HAHA you used gus' line in The Fault In Our Stars!"

"I know. Now get over here beautiful." He said pulling me into a kiss. I put my hands around his waist and push him down on the bed.

"Thank god we're in my cabin."

"Yeah tell me about it."

His phone rings scaring both of us.

Luke's POV;

"Hey man what's up?"

"We are about to come and recored at the cabin."

"Awwwwe man are you serious?!?!"

"Do you want to record the song for April, or nah?"

"Oh shit yeah ok I'll get dressed again!"

"Wait what were you two kids doing?" Calum asked.

"UMMM..."

"Luke she's your bff! are you seriously fucking your bff right now?"

"Well do you hear moaning in the background? no so I'm not fucking her yet!" I said laughing at the last part.

"Geez Luke you're such a horndog!" Ashton said laughing.

"Shut up faggot!"

"Ok I'm gonna go put a shirt on. So bye."

"Bye."

"Baby get one of my shirts on."

She obeys my order and gets my plain white t shirt on. I sit with my legs folded, when she comes and sits on my lap and kisses me, I moan and whisper "You taste good." while kissing her soft and sweet lips.