the firework accident (Chapter 2)

4 weeks later...

"Babe we need to go to the store."

"Ok."

Today was the 4th of July and my birthday and we wanted to do fireworks in our yard, So we go to the store and get back with a shit load of fireworks.

We first went to see the real fireworks at the parade, They were so beautiful.

"They're so beautiful!!" I said looking over at Luke, who was sitting there in awe. He looks at me and I look away blushing. He turns my head his way and looks me straight in the eyes, and crashes our lips together, the boys cheer and clap and whistle and I saw a shit load of flashes. It was the finale!

"Great timing babe."

"No not great timing, I'd say amazing timing! I'm so happy I got to spend my forth of july with you, you are the one I wanna spend my whole life with, no matter what goes on. We will never break." He said kissing me again. The boys take a few pictures and post them all over Twitter,

but we didn't care cuz we both loved each other and we were having the time of our lives.

We go home and do the fireworks. We wait until 7:00 P.M. and start, the booms were really loud because they were the big ones. We light the 6th firework and it blew up on luke and he went flying back.

"LUKE!!! Come on baby wake up. Please. Guys call the paramedics!" Ashton gets out his phone and calls 911. A little bit later the paramedics show up and put him on the stretcher and put him in the ambulance, they said that I could come with them to the hospital so that I could tell them what happened. I told them everything.

"Thank you."

"Yup."

We get in the hospital and he gets hooked up on all the monitors and stuff and I had to wait in the waiting room. About 20 minutes later the nurse comes back.

"Hello, you're April right?"

"Yes." I said standing up.

"Hi I'm his nurse, and I have so good and bad news."

"Bad news first please."

"He's in a coma."

"Ok and the good news?"

"He might be waking up in a few days."

"Ok, can I see him please?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank you."

"No problem, I gotta admit I'm in love with y'all's blog. I watch all of the videos, and I'm subscribe to you guys. And that kiss. I thought you guys were just bffs?"

"Lol, well I asked him if the kiss was real to him and he said yes, that's why he smiled. And now we're dating. Oh and you look really familiar."

"Well I'm Ashton's best friend. My name is Alex, short for alexandra."

"Oh so you're the one he's always talking about, he really likes you."

"He does?"

"Yeah totally, like seriously, we have to tell him to shut up like 24/7. Its so cute that my best friend/ big brother is in love with his best friend."

"Yeah it's the most amazing thing ever. He is so amazing, I mean seriously I daydream about him all day."

"Have y'all ever met?"

"Honestly no we haven't.

"Wow! You know I can have you come over when we go home."

"OK!"