Vidcon! (Chapter 5)

1 month later....

"Babe, are you ready?" I asked Luke excitedly.

"Yup." He said putting our luggage in the back of the limo. "Ashton I'm counting on you to keep an eye on Calum. Go get him.

"Ok." Ash says running into the house to get him.

"Hey, We love you, so much, We will be back in about 3 or 4 days. Please don't cut. Call me when you want to." I said hugging him.

"Ok I won't because 1, I have someone to help me. And 2 because I'm gonna be a daddy, and I don't want to lose my life before I have my baby in my life."

"Who's pregnant?"

"Sierra."

"Wow, congrats, but still, We will call you when we get to California." I say kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, I love you guys."

"Love you too, bye." We said getting into the limo. We drive to the airport and board the plane.

"Babe I've never been on a plane before." I said kind of frightened.

"Its gonna be ok."

"Ok, I'm gonna go to sleep, so wake me up when we're there." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Ok I love you."

"I love you too." I said dozing off.

3 hours later...

"Princess, we're here." Luke says shaking me.

"Mmmmmmm." I said opening my eyes and rubbing the sleepiness out of them. We get off the plane and it was probably like 4:00 in the evening. I hear screaming and yelling behind us, coming towards us. We both turn around and see girls running towards up. The security guards block them.

"Thanks Henry." I say patting his shoulder.

"No problem hun." We go sign in and get our passes, and walk to our hotel. We get in and gasp, it was beautiful.

"Henry saved it just for us."

"Its beautiful, and we have the full view of the HOLLYWOOD sign!" I said turning to him. I hug him tightly, then I feel the baby kick and I laugh.

"What?"

"The baby kicked." I say looking up at him. He looks back at me and kisses me softly,

"Babe we need to call the boys." He said sitting on the bed and taking out his phone, he dials Calum's number and he answers immediately.

"I miss you guys already." He says, it sounds like he's crying.

"Cal are you crying?"

"Yes... guys sierra's cancer took over the baby, so she had a miscarriage. I'm not gonna have a baby." He said crying. "I was just about to call you guys."

"Hey, its gonna be ok, just take your time and it will happen, I promise you." Luke said. "Just no cutting, ok? let me talk to the others." He said.

"Ok be right back. (BOYS PHONE CALL FROM APRIL AND LUKE!)."

We hear screaming and hoorays coming from the other side of the phone, and laugh.

"Hey guys, how's it goin'?" Ashton and someone's else ask.

"Great! We got the HOLLYWOOD view." I say.

"Yeah its amazing, and who's there? I hear a girl voice."

"Oh tessa just came back from tour and her ex boyfriend kicked her out so she's staying here for a few weeks until she gets her own house."

"Hey sissy!" I say.