Changing for the Worst

“I’M BULLETPROOOF, NOTHING TO LOOOSE! FIIRE AWAAY, FIIRE AWAAY!” I shouted the lyrics to my favorite song, Titanium, in my bedroom, knowing good and well it annoyed my friend ,Cheryl, but that’s the reason I was doing it. It was fun. Note how I said shouted. Not sang.                                          “RICOCHEEET, YOU TAKE YOUR REIIIN! FIIRE AWAAY, FIIRE-”                 “SHUT UP, LOTTIE!” she screeched. I smirked. “YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!” I yelled back… Silence. She loved me. I sighed and stretched my arms behind my head. It was six in the morning in England and this is how I woke Cher up almost every day. This is our second week living in our apartment together and we were already the best of friends. Well, more like sisters. Since we are still looking for a job, we have to wake up pretty early so, I figured, I should become a human alarm clock. I sauntered to my closet and picked out my outfit: a vintage, grey, band t-shirt with red skinny jeans and white TOMS. After changing, I shoved my toothbrush in my mouth with one hand, and threw my brown hair up in a messy ponytail with the other.                           After sweeping a line of eyeliner on, I grabbed my IPhone and sauntered to the living room. I plopped down on the sofa and waited on Cher to finish getting ready.  I swear, that chick takes forever  to get ready! “CHERRRYYYL!” I yelled impatiently.  “Chill out! I’m ready!” she said, bouncing down the stairs. She was wearing a Boys Like Girls band tee, orange short-shorts, and black flats with her blonde hair braided to the side. I smiled. “Let’s go then!"                                              A/N: Hey! Sowwie it was so short:( will get longer! Critique it if you may!!