Taken at Dusk ::6::

I am so sorry, its been so long. I was super busy. I know this is a short chapter but I just wanted to put one chapter out there. I know there are so many requests for long chapters but trust me, if i write long chapter, you guys are gonna think its boring haha!! But i will try :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…I ran into a hard object. It was ticklish because of the fur on that object. When I look up, I see two golden glowing eyes. I couldn’t clearly see anything other because it was dark. The sun was already gone, it was night.

But I know that whatever or whoever it was, it was big. It was huge. Before I could do anything else, darkness began form in front of my eyes. Slowly I began to feel my legs giving up, and me falling to the ground. That is the last thing I felt before I completely fainted.

“Do you even know what could have happened to her?” an elderly voice said.

“I know. It’s a good thing we found her before those dogs did” a silky, husky voice said.

“How did she get so close to our place?” the same elderly voice said.

“Dad, how could I know that?” the guy with silky voice said.

“Ethan…” elderly voice said but was cut off by, I assume, Ethan’s voice.

“I think she is starting to gain consciousness” Ethan said.

Then I felt hands around me, trying to get me sit up. When they finally got me to sit up, slowly I opened my eyes. I was feeling so tired. I looked at my surroundings. I was in a violet colored bedroom. It was comfortable room and the bed I was sleeping in.

I looked at the two people on the right side of the bed. One had black hair and gray eyes. The other had black hair and purple eyes. I have seen the guy with gray eyes before. My eyes widened when I remembered. I met him a couple of times before.

“Ethan…” the word escaped my mouth as I thought about him. I looked at him.

“Ethan, you know her?” said the guy with purple eyes.

“Yes, dad. I met her couple of times before” Ethan said while looking at me.

So the guy with purple eyes was Ethan’s dad. That makes sense since they kind of look similar.

“Rest for a little while and then we will talk about what happened to you” Ethan’s dad said and then he walked out of the room.

After Ethan’s dad went out of the room, Ethan came to sit on the bed next to me.

We were sitting in a silence. It wasn’t an awkward silence, it was peaceful silence. I was in deep thought about what happened and how did I get here. All I remember is searching for Emily and then running to get out of the forest. I don’t remember what happened after that. I really concentrated on remembering but it was giving me a headache.

 “Are you hungry?” Ethan’s voice got me out of my deep thoughts.

“Where is Emily?” I said. I am really worried about her. I don’t have a clue what happened to her.

“We will talk later about her, are you hungry?” he said. He knows who Emily is, so he probably knows where she is.

“No, I just want to rest for a while” I said, I just wanted to lie down and rest, I am feeling so weak.

 “Okay, its 11 in the night so I will send someone to wake you up in the morning” he said while looking at me.

“Yeah, that’s fine” I said while looking at him.

“Good night” he said as he headed towards the door. His eyes never left mine.

“Good night” I said and smiled at him. Then he went out the door and closed my door.

Finally I am all alone. Not that I don’t like being with company but right now I just wanted to think about what happened. I can’t bear to lose my best friend. She is like a sister I never had. As I lie down on the bed, I think about moments we spend together. My eyes were getting watery and then I cried. I cried myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That picture on the right is the bedroom she is in right now. Except the room she is in, DOES NOT have a window :)

Love all of you guys who read this chapter :) Until next time, see ya :)