Too Young

There she was. An hour early volunteering in the hospital to help the ones in need. Helping the nurses with the records. Organizing them: the ones that have an appointment and the ones that were coming in soon, the emergency ones. Concentrated on reading the diagnostics and the papers. Grabbing one that read for emergency appointment for pregnancy. Finding one record interesting enough.

Johanna Blake, 16 years
Pregnancy check-up.

"Hmm, a pregnant 16 year old. Let's see if you're married." reading quickly nothing said she was. "Alright let's go check her up." walking to the room 204. In a bright light blue room filled with cartoon stickers on the wall sat a girl and a boy, both about sixteen, just like the record said about Johanna. She enters the room, locks the door smiles at them and sits down. Grabbing her clipboard and passing to a new page ready to start writing information "Name please." she asks.
"Johanna Blake."
"Age? "
"16"
"Married?"
"Hah, no. Too young for that. "
"Too young? If you're too young to get married; then, you're too young to get pregnant. You know, that's not good. First you marry, then the sex. That's a law."
"Pfft, the law in the Bible you mean." Johanna snapped.

Murmuring violently writing down on her page of Johanna's information. "Sin" she whispered. Smiled and said "Well, I'll be with you shortly." she grabbed her clipboard and left the record on top of the desk and headed out to look for some gloves and two injections.

After she left, a few minutes later entered a nurse "OH, there it is" sat down and grabbed the medical record and opened it.
"Name?" asked the nurse, already bored of her job.
"A nurse was already here and asked for my information" Johanna spoke angrily at the nurse, already angry for the girl that was already here accusing her of being too young.
"Oh, sorry might've been a simple mistake." she looked at the record. "But the files are empty. Alright, I'll look for the nurse that's attending you." she got up annoyed for the attitude and the vibes in the room and left.

Shortly after the nurse left she came back again. With all she needed. "Well, sit down over there. Let's check the sex of the baby."
"Actually we want it to be a surprise."
"I'm pretty sure you do. Plus I bet your parents were happily surprised when you told them you were pregnant." she said sarcastically and kinda angry at the situation. She put a serious face and continued but this time like scolding Johanna. "They're probably annoyed and should be completely disappointed that her 16 year old daughter is having sex and now pregnant and that they'll probably have to take care of it now. I bet they don't even know you're pregnant. You know why I know? Because you need an adult for this appointment unless your parents don't know. You must understand, child, you're not even married and having sex and pregnant. That's a sin. Now sit down and shut up. "

The 16 year old girl pissed off of how this nurse girl was talking to her. She sat and stayed quiet." Pull up your shirt. That's a simple thing to ask, you've probably done it a few times with people around, especially with your little boyfriend over here"
Johanna and her boyfriend were pretty mad now.
"After you're done with us, I'd like to see your boss."
"Sure thing sweetie." she put gel and putting the transducer probe on the belly. "Look at the monitor.... Its a girl."
"Oh my God, we wanted it to be a surprise. "
"DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE LORD LIKE THAT. YOU SHALL NOT MISUSE THE NAME OF THE LORD, YPUR GOD IN VAIN. OUR LORD, I BET HE'S NOT EVEN YOURS. SINNING GETS YOU AWAY FROM THE LORD. SINNER!" All mad and losing control, she looked for an injection and injected Johanna in the belly. Johanna started screaming and so did the boyfriend. They started arguing screaming and confused. Fast she grabbed the other one and injected Joanna's boyfriend. Screams were heard.
"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. MANIAC! WHAT HAVE YOU INJECTED US WITH, MY BABY . "
" No worries, the baby will be safe and sound. She'll go to heaven and be with God. You on the other hand are going to hell with your boyfriend. You wanted a baby, then make a baby in hell." Walking away while the others struggled to get Johanna off the examining table. She walked out from the room, taking off her gloves and getting inside the nearest room that appeared to be occupied by doctor and his patients. "Oh, sorry, got confused. Can I throw them here? Been looking for a trash can. I can't find one anywhere."
"OH! sure thing, go ahead." she threw away the gloves. Smiled.
"Have a nice day." she walked out of the room, walked out of the hospital and went home. She arrived to her house, went straight to her room. Not even turning on the lights. She went to the bed. She bent down on her knees there and started praying.
"Dear Lord, we thank you for this day. Thanks for granting me the power to kill those two. I ask of you to take the baby and have another angel on our side. I feel happy. I gave the baby a better future and now in heaven. I wish I was already in heaven, but I'm here on missions making the world a better place. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name we pray, Amen."
Grabbing the remote control from the foot of the bed and turning around and sitting down on the floor she turned on the TV and watch the news. She was going to wait for the news of those two to come in.