Chapter 1.1

Chapter 1.1

*But then were still only human, right?

Darkness the eternal darkness of my own room surrounds me like a blanket, but cold

Darkness the eternal darkness of my own room surrounds me like a blanket, but cold. I look around thinking to myself that your home is meant to comfort you.

Impossible... This place I live in this isn't comforting, this is anything but. And this is my home. The peeling paint the cracks and light staining of red on the walls. It's all I've ever known.

My home.

I look up at my vent and hold my breath as I count the prongs.

One
...
Two
...
Three
...
Four
...
Five
...
Si-

Damn it.. Stay focoused. I try again.

One
...
Two..
...
Three
...
Four
...
Five
...
Six
...
SevenEightNineTen

That works... I tried didn't I? Could that satisfy for now?

I reach to the back of my neck and feel for the scabs I left the night before. I guess it couldn't. I dig my long sharp nails into my neck, not getting them deep enough for my liking.

I stared blankly at the wall forcing myself up and over to my bathroom. Im disgusted at what I see, the man in the mirror couldn't be me. He was much to pale... His hands covered in blood, his black hair greasy and matted to his head, his dull boring grey eyes stare at me. It wasn't a nice grey it was flat no other colour. Nothing to put them apart from the rest.

I tilt my head and he copies my movement.

"You disgust me. You are vile." I tell him he responds with the same sentence. I start to think maybe this was me?

I sigh and grab some wipes. I dap them against the back of my neck lightly. I apply some polysporin and cringe at the burning feeling. I take a large bandage and stick it to the back of my neck. It would probably fall off in my sleep but it's worth a shot. I move the loose rose gold chain that hung around my neck carefully, as to not worsen the wound.

I pull off the now stained green shirt off. I throw it to the floor as I look at the body I try so hard to mantain. I shook my head with a chuckle. I don't really try to mantain it but... The gym keeps my mind off things and sitting alone with my thoughts isn't exactly fun. Nor healthy. I tilt my and chuckle lightly.

Who would have thought? I get dressed in a long sleeve blue shirt and, some plain black jeans. A classic really... Hm. I quickly look in the mirror once more, and Decide to roll the sleeves up so it's more three quarter length shirt now I suppose.

I grab my keys and my bag along with my once again, classic, leather jacket and head out the door.

AN

Hello! Thank you so much for reading this. I truly do appreciate it! I apologize for it being so short, but I wanted to get it out because I'm just to excited! If you enjoyed please vote! Comment too if you would like! Don't be a silent reader! I love your thoughts, opinions, and even corrections! Have a good day 😋

Ps what's your favourite ice cream?

Can you guess mine?