The Dance?!

Pidge dropped her spray cans and hid behind a trash can. Lance walked down the ally way with hunk, "pidgey its just us" lance stated. Pidge went bright red.

"What did I say about calling me that lance!?" She revealed herself from behind the trash can, hunk laughed
"Hey hunk be nice to pidgey, who knows you might just fall for her one day " lance teases.

Pidge shook her head " I already have a ideal partner, hey have you guys thought about the dance coming up?" Pidge asked.

" lance wants to ask that allura chick!" Hunk blurted out, "shut up hunk" lance laughed as he playfully shoved hunk. " cool, cool. So hunks going with shey?" Pidge smiled holding back the tears knowing she wanted to go with lance but he had a thing for allura. Hunk nodded "yeah we decided to go together" pidge smiled brightly still trying to hold back the tears " cool ".

"So pidgey who are you going with?" Lance asked curiously. Pidge sighed "uh n..no one," lance looked confused and hunk frowned " no one wants to go with you?" Hunk asked. " geez I get it hunk, its whatever" pidge sighed. A few tears ran down her face.

" I have to go!" Pidge yelled as she ran down the ally way, lance sighed and told hunk they should go. Lance texted allura asking her to meet up in the coffee shop that pidge worked at.

Pidge ran to work and put on her apron as the tall Cuban boy and the beautiful platinum haired girl walked in. Pidge hid her emotions " hey lance, allura. What can I get for you guys?"

"Two hot chocolates thanks pidge" lance stated, pidge nods and gets to making them as allura and lance go to sit down. Pidge takes them there hot chocolates and a few more costumers walk in.

Some time had passed and allura and lance where having a great time until lance asked her to the dance, "oh...lance I'm so sorry, I dislike you that way and  I'm going to the dance with shiro" allura got up and left, pidge walked over to lance as she took off her apron.

" l..lance? Are you okay?" Pidge asked sweetly, "yeah I'm fine, just another rejection to add to my list" lance sighed. Normally pidge would laugh but she felt bad " l..lance did you maybe want to go with me?  A...as friends of course", lance looked up at pidge and nodded " yeah that would be nice, thanks pidge" she smiled at him and got up.

" I better go before my mother starts to worry" pidge stated , "cya tommorow pidgey" lance had a smile across his face.

~~magical space time skip~~

Pidge put on the dress she had bought. She took a deep breath and turned around to look in the mirror

{ dress below}

She smiled and put on her black high tops and walked out of her room

She smiled and put on her black high tops and walked out of her room. Matt was standing in front of her " I haven't seen you in a dress in forever " he chuckled. " oh shut up matt" she heard a honk out side and smiled " I'm leaving! " she yelled and walked out the front door.