The first time Tommy Mottola hit me

Flashback

" Tommy.. Tommy..Tommy", as I called walking into the house after a crazy celebratory party for my new single vision of love.

I walked down the hallway to our bedroom.

I was surprised to see Tommy drunk as hell with a bottle in his hand that said moonshine which was nothing but pure alcohol.

As I walked closer to him I noticed he was filled with rage as I backed away he got up and started yelling you bitch you think I didnt see you with Tank.

I shood there shocked at what he just said I couldnt believe he accused me of cheating with Tank we were just friends.

I turned my head in the direction he was moving seeing him reach in the closet picking through the clothes

I asked what was he doing

He yelled teaching your ass a lesson as he grabbed out a long black belt about 3 inches thick.

I turned to run but he was as fast as I was he grabbed my arm and slammed me back against the floor saying you deserve every lash that im handing to yo ass.

Soon he hit me over my pants one good time and I yelped at the stinging sensation that he gave to my butt.

He just kept hitting me saying

I spank BETTER NOT spank SEE YOU spank WITH TANK spank ANY spank FUCKING spank MORE spank STOP spank COVERING spank spank YOUR spank FUCKING spank ASS spank OR spank I'LL spank BEAT spank THE spank BLOOD OUT spank YOUR ASS spank spank spank

I was screaming crying and begging him to stop saying im not cheating I would never cheat on you

While he was literally ripping my light blue rocks (pants) and my pink lingerie panties off my body and continued hitting me extremely hard while I was screaming and crying for him to stop.

After a while the beating stop.

I walked into the bathroom running me some really cold water I sat in it not wanting to think about what happened earlier.

when I got out it was really late it was 3:40 in the morning I figured it would get better he was drunk probably had alcohol poisoning that he would forget everything that happened

But then I thought does it ever get better? Will i ever be the type that everytime he apologizes i forgive everything he has said and done to me? That started to worry me. What will happen the next time he hits me? Will he lock me in a room? Will he rape me? All of these thoughts ran through my head. I said to myself the only time it gets better is when you decide to leave.

Picking out a gold gown and and black pants that I put on for pajamas I walked into the guest room looking at the queen sized burgundy bed that was calling my name.

As I laid down I wondered what tomorrow would be like. Its not like I didnt have any money and a car of my own if he hit me again I would leave and find me a new beauitful house where he couldnt find me.

I woke up with tommy saying hey baby wake up I made you some breakfast. In my head I was like Tommy isnt usually like this he never makes me breakfast he made one of my favorite breakfast food which was a breakfast salad ,fried sausage, bacon, and pancakes a little butter spread on each one dripping with syrup.

As I came farther into the kitchen I noticed pink roses that smelled like strawberry. There were petals all around the floor and table as I smiled to myself I thought this was just so beautiful.

Tommy came really close to me kissing me on my neck and chest as I thought god this man knows how to make a girl lose her sex marbles.

As he took my hand and led me to the table he sat down making me a huge plate of food.He was such a good cook I wondered why he didnt cook more often.As I came back to my senses I asked myself is he doing all this about what happened way earlier this morning.

Sitting down at the table eating this delicious breakfast he spoke up about what happened earlier. It felt like a ball was stuck in the back of my throat I tried to swallow it down but it wasnt working.

He kept apologizing about what happened saying baby im so sorry it will never happen again. Saying that he was a dumb and selfish person that he was drunk and that he would never drink moonshine again until he could handle his liquor. And that he would drink only the 5-8 percent liquor when he went to parties.

I forgave him THIS TIME.

We went to the amusement park which I love to go to, we went to the movies, we swam with the dolphins today was just a fun and happy day for me.

I looked at the clock when we got back home it was 11:10 as I took a shower and layed down Tommy followed behind me I love you he said in a sexy voice I giggled a little bit as he laid by my side. I noticed he was only wearing boxers after taking them off he slid his fingers inside my panties teasing my clit.

He was twirling his fingers in a circular motion I let out a moan as he said baby you like that I responded with a simple uh huh.

He kept teasing my clit then he pushed his fingers inside me he started off slow then he went fast then faster I moaned left and right loudly saying baby yes thats it yes baby I shook violently while I climaxed on his fingers.

He slowly pushed the head of his penis inside of me and began slow and went faster and faster I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me.

Slowly he went kissing my whole body till he got down to the most sensitive area on my body. He started licking and sucking my clit as I moaned loudly feeling something I never felt before he stuck his tongue inside about a thousand and it was the best orgasm I have ever felt.

We soon fell asleep with me laying down on his chest thinking best night and sex I have ever had.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE STORY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ILL WRITE SOME MORE.