Days In The Basement

( for people that lost there parts she just got beaten and thrown in the basement)

I have been in the basement for about 6 hours now and its 8:00 in the morning. He has feed me a small bowl of oatmeal and 2 pieces of toast so im not completely starving.

I have a photo shoot at 4:00 p.m. so im praying he will let me out in time.

TOMMY POV

Its time for me to let Mariah out uhh I really love her but while im drunk and high its like I hate her. Im thinking so hard my head is spinning. How do I convince her I love her? She said she was going to leave. Maybe I pushed her to it?

To make of the the pain and suffering I bought her pink roses plus she loves roses and pink is her favorite color. I bought her chocolates and ice cream. And I bought her a new dress. I know this doesnt make up for what I did but I still love her very much.I

I walked down the hallway unlocked the basement door and I wonder whats going through my babys head.

MARIAH POV

As I am laying down, on the bed, in the basement I hear the door being unlocked.

Tons of things are running through my head right now.

Will he beat and hurt me? We he rape me?

Will he let me go? Will he beg and apologize?

All of these things are running through my head right now.

Then out of nowhere he walks in gives me the most comforting hug tells me he loves me gives me a kiss on my neck and hands me flowers, chocolate,  ice cream, and the prettiest dress I have ever seen.

This is hard he says he loves me but when he drinks he hates and hurts me.

Should I leave or should I stay............