|.03|

Kandice

"Kandice, I swear to God if I find out you in that shit, I'm coming up there to kill you and him." My best friend, Tobias told me as I looked down at the phone. I was on my way to meet K about our deal.

"T, I told you I'm gonna tell him that it ain't for me."

"You shoulda did that in the first place."

"Shut up, Tibble. Keep this between us, G."

"Stop calling me that gay ass shit! But, Always on lock—who umma tell?"

"My mama." I mugged the screen.

"Ion even like yo mama, lil bit." He stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

"You right." I shrugged.

"You look just like her fine, aggy ass."

"So what that make me? And only reason you call her aggy is cause she called you out in front your homies for having a small dick."

"That make you not too ugly—and stop bringing that shit up! Ion got a small dick-damn."

"That not what I heardddd..." I teased.

"Oh, dead for real?" He asked, giving me a look.

"What? Feel hit?"

"Nope, cause guess what?"

"What?" He started tapping like he was gone flip the camera, so I hung up. I tossed the phone out of my lap as he tried to call back. I rolled my eyes after the third time and answered. He was killing himself laughing.

"It's not funny, Tibs."

"Listen, Kandi. I done told you this before, guess I gotta tell you again. Either call me Tobias, T-Bull, or TJ. It's not that hard."

"But it is hilarious, Toby." I shrugged. He just grunted. "Where my son at?" I asked, referring to his son, Tobias III. We call him T3.

"Come hea' boy." T3 stuck his head in the camera and smiled.

"TT Kani!" He smiled and tried to say my name.

"Hey love." I smiled. "You okay baby?" He nodded.

"Miss you!" He said, followed by him kissing the screen.

"Aww, I miss you too! Tobias, when you coming to Atlanta?"

"Shid, I'm ready to come up there like this weekend."

"Bring him."

"You must gone babysit him?"

"Yes, I thought I made that clear." He sucked his teeth, but nodded.

"Okay, I want you to get out this whole drug deal shit first though."

"Okay, dad." I rolled my eyes as I pulled up to the house he told me to come to.

"Aight now." He cut his eyes at me.

"Gotta go, call you later." I hung up and opened the car door, getting out.