Little bit of rememberance.

Jonna pov

Dear Renny,

Is someone dying worth hurting so much? it feels like having someone grab your hear out of your chest that's what it feels like. It kills knowing your not here with me, us really. Ronnie is doing so much worse he is spending most of his days in the writing studio but I am staying here in your room. Do you know every night mom wakes up to hear me cry its not manly to cry but I could care less, I miss you, I love you and I care for you either way. I wanted to cry for you to come back but its not going to happen. They say if you love someone set them free if they love you they will come back, something along the lines of that but the thing is your not coming back. I wake up everyday thinking you will but you won't. The one thing I would always wish is to have you back in my life, your the only thing I would wish for. My best friend.

I love you Renny

Forever and always xoxo.

I placed the journal in its usual place and got up, running out of Rens room. I walked into the kitchen and mom was cooking breakfast while singing to Rens fave song Give me love by Ed Sheeran. "Mom, I don't feel like going school today so I am going to stay home ok" I said, she looked at me her facial expression looking calm, she nodded her head. I ran upstair into Renny's room and sat there staring into space thinking about Ren.

Destiny pov

I cooked breakfast, we all ate except Jonna he is taking this really bad. Ren was like his sister to him no one could separate them. Since she died he never left her room at night not once.

I walked upstairs to Ren's room and knocked on the door "Come in" I heard Jonna say, his voice breaking at the end like he has been crying. Walking into the room,Jonna looked at me and whipped his eyes "Mom come sit down" he said sweetly. I sat next to him and pulled him into a hug "Jonna I know its hard, I am trying hard o get through this too but you need to try to no matter how hard it gets. Its going to get worse if you don't try" whispering to him "Mom its just so hard she has been my friend since she came to the orphanage" he said.

"Why don't you tell me what happened" I said smiling "really? because I love the story I remember it like yesterday" he said a little too happy nodding my head he shot up.

Jonna pov

"It all started when I was 6" I said.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

"CeCe I cleared up my room can I play now" I said all excited, jumping up and down "ok Jonna stay in sight ok" Cece said, nodding my head I ran to play room. I walked inside and saw a little girl sitting in the corner of the room, it was that new girl Renee she was so quiet, she always cries because of that mean girl Britney. "Hi Renee I am Jonna, can I call you Ren? I love your name its so pretty" I said gleaming at her, she smiled at my enthusiasm "Ummm ok I am gonna call you Jon" she said shooting up from her seat in the corner, "lets go play" I said dragging her to the sand pit outside. We spent an hour there making sandcastles but they kept falling, we didn't cry we laughed because there was sand in her hair and in my hair from our sand fight. "Look its Renee, you look ugly no one likes quiet girls" Britney said laughing along with her friends "Go away Britney no one likes you" I said throwing a bit of sand it fell in her eyes she cried in pain, me and Ren ran inside to my room laughing our heads off. "Your funny Jon can we be friends forever" Ren said "best friend forever" I said hugging her.

~~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~~~

Smiling to myself at the thought "That was a day I could never forget" I said, "Do you have any other stories?" Mom asked, nodding my head, "The one time when Britney got rude her friends turned her down and stood up for Renee because she made fun of orphans it was sad she did that " I said. I carried on saying little stories of the past soon the whole family was in the room and I shared the rest of the stories. Everyone left the room laying down on the bed I closed my eyes holding Ren's pillow tightly as nightmares flash into my head.