The Truth

Jonna pov

Dear Ren,

It gets harder everyday, I try everyday but he thought of you dying in Ronnie's arms plays through my head over and over like an never ending cycle. I keep having this nightmare the same one it comes and flashes out of my mind. You are there in the middle of 3 people your mom, dad and sister but for some reason your sisters face is blurred out. They light a match and burn you alive your sitting in the middle as your sister screeches 'I am still here' what does that mean? its so confusing. I get that dream almost every night its like a its a message telling me something. But what? I am going to find out just for you.

I love you Renny

I wish you was here but cancer got to you first.

xoxo.

As usual I placed the journal in its usual place. I walked downstairs to see Britney crying and my mom and dad shocked they just stared at her eyes wide. "Mom what is she doing here?" I asked turning to scowl at Britney "Ummm why don't you talk to her while me and your father talk in the office" Mom said instead of replying to my question. "No mom, just no I don't want to talk to that she is the reason Renee was sad as a kid and cried everyday because she thought she was an outcast" I sneered at her,"please just hear me out Jonna. Just once Jonna can you do that?" Britney said calmly whipping her tears. "You got 20mins" I said sitting down, "Jonna you don't know how sorry I am for hurting Renee till she died" she paused "Even if you hate me even more that is fine I hate myself too. I am really her sister Sapphire" she said "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING? ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU HURT HER BUT NOW YOU ARE LYING. YOU ARE NOT HER SISTER HER SISTER LOVED HER AND YOU ARE NOT A PERSON WHO WOULD LOVE HER" I screamed getting up from my seat. She pulled out some pictures before the crash it was the same family in my dreams with her sister. I ran out the kitchen to my bike and rode off to nowhere I need to leave I can't believe her that bitch. She was her sister and she knew it all along but why hide it from her all these years she was told her family had died when her sister was here all along in front of her. I rode all the way to a skate park where CeCe took us when we was 10 and Ren would skateboard.

I sat there all day watching people skate and having fun.

Britney pov

Jonna just ran out the house and left me there. I cried my eyes out, his mom Destiny came in "Can I see Renny's room please?" I asked she nodded her head and led me there. She left me in the room alone.