Signs Of Obssession Pt3

Signs of obssession pt3

--Unknown POV--

Oh sweet Jaden... Oh how beautiful you are! The smell of your hair, the smoothness of your skin, your plump lips.

I know everything about you, about when you moved, where you lived before you came to Washington. I know you more than your best friend. You are MY angel. Nothing will take me away from always loving and protecting you because you are the only one I want. Its not your choice - you didn't choose this but my heart chose you, so its you, my angel, i want. Its you, my angel, I need.

I did it, I was the one that saved you. That man tried to drag you away but I immediatly took action and saved you... because I love you.

I watched you slowly and carfully getting out of that shop with a bag of skittles - innocent little girl. Until a figure grabbed you and began to hurt you. He put a white napkin over your mouth and it broke my heart looking at you getting hurt. Well I wasn't going to let that happen so I immediately took action. I got behind him with a heavy metal tool I found in the parking lot ealier and knocked him on the head once. I rapidly dragged him to the backseat of my car since I have other plans for him.

Then I went back to where you were, laying on the floor looking lifeless. I lifted your body up so that your facing me. No matter what situation your in, you always look as beautiful as an angel, with your soft lips and you green flurenscent eyes. I dived in slowly and kissed your sweet soft lips until I heard foot steps.

Oh angel, I am so sorry - but I can't be seen. I put her down slowly and ran back to my car were i found the attacker laying in the backseat. I began to drive smirking. Mess with my angel... then your obviously messing with me.