Signs Of Obsession part6

Signs Of Obsession Part 6

Today was the day for Shayla and I to sign up for college; Winston Edinburg Bloomingdale, thirty minuets away from where Shayla and I live.

First rule to Sign up for this college is that have to be presentable and classy so I got out my white top with a black blazer and plain black jeans. After that quick decision, I decided to take a quick shower.

Turning on the hot water, I began contemplating how my life is going to be like from this point. Will people be nice to me. Are colleges the same as they are in movies... No Jade! Obliviously not! People are not going to bloody jump around singing about their life! It's not high school musical.

I chuckled at my crazy sense of humour when Shayla opened the shower curtains stepping into the bath tab naked, I flinched at her sudden appearance trying to cover myself.

"What the hell! Couldn't you wait?!"

She sighs shaking her head with no emotion.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before babe, get used to it... I don't like showering alone"

"Uh so, you can't shower with me!"

"Scrub my back please" she rolls her eyes handing me a shower sponge.

I don't know what's worst. Scrubbing Shayla's back or the nervous feeling of being foreign in a new college. Bollocks. Shayla and I are now standing in front of the school entrance and at this very moment I feel incredibly uncomfortable by its massive exterior. The damn college looks like an academy for rich people only and the uniforms are posh and dull as hell. The students look like they've been wearing straight jackets all their life since their posture is up tight and strict.

Everyone, basically, looks like a lawyer or CEOs here which intimidates me even more.
Shay doesn't react to it like me, instead she looks at the school not bothered about people staring at her skimpy choice of outfit as we walk to the reception.

"Can I take your name and age please?" The old lady with grey hair asks without looking at us.

"Shayla Benny Johnson, 17"

"My Name Is Jadern Synthia Costa and I'm 17 too" I smiled.

Shayla frowned before looking at me. In all honesty, I am too formal for someone like her.

"Alright Jadern, says here your an A grade student..." Principle Wikers grimes towards me with her glasses down while looking at my file. "I expect you to be on your best behaviour MissCosta"

I nodded intimated by her attire and her body posture. Her back was as straight as a ruler and her hair sleeked back properly that not even one strand dared to move.

"Good. And you Miss.Johnson?" We have literally been here for more than ten minuets and not once has she looked at us. Shayla took a deep breath and rolled her eyes just as she answered.

"I want both of you to take this contract about the strict rules Winsten Edingberg Bloomingdale endorses. Once you sign it, your corse will begin for two years. You don't have to hand in this letter until tomorrow. After you sign your contract you will be given your locker codes an uniforms that you will be expected to wear everyday... Miss.Johnson. Is that understood?"

Is she referring to Shayla's outfit?? How the hell does she does she know what Shayla is wearing if she did not once look at me or her. Shayla's expression mirrored mine.

.

-unknown POV-

So beautiful. So perfect.

Mine.

Your mine.

Just mine.

Who is your funny looking friend. I don't like her. She is too bossy. All you ever do is listen to her. In fact, all you ever do is let people push you around. One day - just you wait, you will be happy with me.

I finish painting my angel's dark brown hair with every tiny detail, making sure my portrayed is as perfect as her. But no,
not even a portrait can compare to her beauty.

As I carefully finish the minor details, I look around me. Red walls filled with photos of Angel.

One where she's resting her head on the soft pillow. Another where she trying hard to lift a heavy box into the U-Haul van. Millions of photos fill this wall, giving it life.

The best one is where she is in the bath tub washing her sensitive smooth skin.

I exhale leaning back on my chair. Looking at her naked in the bath makes me imagine me do things to her. Crazy things. Me and her in bed. Naked. Me caressing her smooth bottom lip with my thumb and touching her body with my other hand. Her beautiful body under mine - as I move slowly up and down inside her.

Angel and I making love. Pure love.

Angel moaning my name. Soft voices fill my mind. It's her voice. She's calling for me. Angel... Say it. Say my name.

Unzipping my jeans, my hand moves down to my cock. Slowly, I begin to stroke it. Images of Angel, flooding through my mind. I'm still on top of her, holding her hands on either side of her head. Her back is arched. She's craving me. Just like I'm craving her.

I stroke myself faster with my hand as the image of me making love to her accelerates. She moans louder - that voice of an Angel.

Suddenly my phone rings sending out of my heavenly day dream and into the real world. I groan, annoyed wondering who it is.