Signs Of Obssession Pt2

Signsofobssessionpt2

-- Jaden'sPOV--

I think I have come to the end of my life...

my face mouth and nose both were being covered my what looked like a hanckerchief that felt moist and had a really strong smell attacking my nostrills. I began to give in slowly as i felt my eye lids becoming heavy and my body becoming weak... yep... today will be my last goodbye...

--David'sPOV--

After that young looking girl... very young british looking girl fled from the scene, i did what I was always good at - pick-a-chick and flee. Yeah, you might be thinking 'what a douchbag' but thats what I was planning to do tonight and to think this girl, Jaden, would fall for that, i had another thing coming. Shes is bound to be playing hard to get, seriously look at me - I'm a fucking Sex God.

I walked to the middle of the floor and got behind this skimpy looking slut-like girl who also looked really young. Is it me or is everyone in this club young looking, dont get me wrong, i am young, infact I'm a 24 year old teacher but almost all of these kids look like they could be my students. I really didn't care much though.

The girl turn't around and immediantly threw her hands around my neck. Yep that happens often. I must admit she is pretty. She started to dance moving her waist towards she her body in sync with the music - made my decision! I'm taking her home. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the exit door, we went to my car and as i searched around for my keys which I found, I began to feel my pockets searching for my phone.

Oh shit I must've left it on the bar while giving that Jaden girl my number. I opened the car and told that girl (i dont even know her name) to enter, she nodded and entered as i went back to the club to collect my phone. Luckily, the phone was still where i left, in the corner of the bar out of eye view. I made my way back to the car when I saw a strange looking figure. I walked towards it making sure they didnt see me. I was finally close to the figure enough to figure out whats going on.

I squinted my eyes and saw an unconsience body laying almost lifeless on the floor - which looked a lot like that girl at the bar.

Right then and there, I did not know what to do with Jaden's body - well, she was alive. But i had no idea where she lived and who she came with, so i picked her up and took her to my car.

'' whos this'' oh Yeah, i forgot I wasn't alone... and I had no idea what to say.

'' Uhhh... this is a friend... got too drunk and need to take her home'' i replied chocking on my own words placing Jaden on the backseat.

The girl rolled her eyes as I got into my seat.

''Uhh, whats your name anyway?'' i asked forrowing my eyes as i drove.

''does that really matter?'' she asked above a whisper avoiding my question. She placed her hand on my thigh meters away my *clears throat* you know what. I removed her hand from my lap and smiled sheepishly. Her on the other hand, grimaced in annoyance.

i pulled up in to my house and we quickly exited the car. As soon as I opened the door to my house the woman - whose name I still did not know (wtf) entered. Thats when it hit me, Jaden is still in the car. I went back to get her and took her upstairs to my younger brother (who wasn't at home yet) room.

I put a blanket over her and walked out closing the door behind me. As soon as I turn't around that crazed women jumped on me...

okay, lemme just not go into details about what happened ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you guys, I'm back on Wattpad,

i don't really have much to say but im actually really glad to be back, I had exams to do so i deleted all my other stories because i knew I wouldn't upload fast.

Comment - feel free to critisize or prase, it will really help

vote - please do, this will allow to continue my story