Morning sickness

I finally got my vitamans. I take them twice a day. Michael and I have kept the baby on the down low in case the worst does happen. I'm being releassed from the hospital today after being in there for 4 weeks. My head and brain made full recovery. My morning sickness hasn't get any better, but that is a good sign im getting morning sickness!

" Morning Baby!" Michael said walking into my room with my bag.

" Morning.." i said stretching.

" Ugh, hand me my bucket please." I said in a hurry. Michael quickly got my puke bucket and put into in front of me right in time. Michael held my hair back as i finished puking.

" I hate this." i groaned. Michael rubbed my back.

" You're gonna be okay." he said.

He helped me out of the bed and into the bathroom to clean up. I washed my face, then brushing my teeth and got dressed.

" You ready?" Michael smiled as i walked out the bathroom. I nodded. We grabbed my stuff, leaving the hospital. We finally got home, Home sweet home! I was so excited. I finally get to sleep in my own bed and eat decent food. Michael and I slowly entered the hous as it was pitch black. The lights then flicked on and " Surprise!" everyone yelled. I looked around and saw all my friends and Michaels family. Paul, Annie, Bell, and all of Michaels siblings and mother and a welcome home sign. I smiled, i was so happy to finally be around people and not doctors.

" Awh thanks guys." I said about to cry because i was so happy.

" Baby are you about to cry?" Michael asked surprised.

" no..." i lied. Trying to stop my tears. Damn my hormones are already kicking in.

Michael put his arm around me, hugging me , laughing at me.

Everyone came and welcomed us home. Katherine came up last and hugged us both.

" I was so worried about you sweetie, im glad your okay." she said kissing my cheek. I looked over to Michael. I felt like we had to tell Katherine about the baby. I dont know why but i just felt like it was the right thing.

" Um Katherine Can Me And Michael Talk To You In Private For  A Bit." I said. Michael gave me a confused look.

"We'll meet you in the Kitchen." i told her.

" Alright Sweetie." She replied walking away.

"I think we should tell her." i confessed to Michael.

" I thought we werent going to tell anyone until the baby was healthier?" he asked 

" I know but i feel like we should at least let your mother know." I replied.

" Alright." he said giving in.

We both walked to the Kitchen where only Katherine is. " What going on, are you guys okay?" she asked concerned.

" Mom, you remember when Layla couldn't stop puking and they ran test on?" Michael asked.

She nodded.

" Well they did find something..." Michael trailed off.

" Well is she okay?" Katherine asked.

" Katherine, Michael and I are expecting a baby. Im pregnant." i told her. Her face lite up like the forth of July.

" Oh my gosh! Congradulations!" she cheered hugging me.

" Mom, thats not all." Michael's voice started to crack.

" Baby whats wrong?"she asked confused.

" We dont know if the baby is going to make it. They gave me so much medicine when they did the surgrey , the baby is having trouble growing." i said.

She face filled with sorrow as Michael and I both held back our tears. Tears already filled Katherines eyes. 

" mom,please dont cry" Michael said walking up to her hugging her. " Were gonna be okay." he told her,wipping her tears.

" Im so sorry baby, this baby will make it. I just know it." she told us. She hugged me tight," Your going be okay."

" Im scared." i confessed as i started to cry.

" I know you are baby, i know. Everything is going to be okay." Katherine said rubbing my back.

We all calmed down, entering the living room socializing with everyone.

" Are you guys okay?" Annie asked concerned.

" Yeah were fine," i lied. She eyed me knowing i was lying.

" Paul and i finally decided on a date." she told me while we both sat on the couch,

" Really? When?" i asked excited.

" Well we dont want anything to crazy and big. So in 3 months were all flying to Italy and were getting married there on the beach." she said excited. 

" Are you serious!" i asked excited.

she nodded, we both squealed like little school girls. We sat there going over ideas and details.

" So when do you think Michaels going to pop the question?" she said nugging me.

" I dont kow, probably when things calm down and we get a bit more settled in." i told her.

Aftr everyone left, Michael and I cuddled in our bed. He had his arms wrapped around me with his head on my chest. " Can you feel it move?" he asked.

" not yet." i replied playing with his hair. " Why does all this shit happen to us. Its like were not meant to be happy." she said rubbing my stomach.

" I've been wondering the same thing." i confessed. 

days went by and i was still getting morning sickness, it got a little better. A few weeks went by and it stoped. I was worried, I was glad it was gone but that could be bad. 

Its been a month since ive got home from the hospital. Im 3 and half months along. Our next ultrasound wasnt for another week. I was still worried about since the morning sickness stopped. But i haven't been bleeding so thats a good sign. I laid there in bed, Michael was in the shower getting ready for a meeting. I laid there, then i felt it! I felt it! I jumped up and sat there waiting to see if it would happen again. I felt it again. I ran to the bathroom, knocking on the door repeatedly . "michael!" i said smiling.

" What?" he said still showering.

" Come here, now!" i said excitedly.

"Im kind of busy..." he replied.

" You have to come here now!" i demanded.

" Fine hold on." he said annoied. A few minutes passed and He open the bathroom door with just his boxers on.

" Now what is so important, you had to interupt my show-"

" I felt the baby move!" i blurted out. a look of disbelief filled his face.

" What? Are you serious?" He asked smiling. I nodded with tears in my eyes.

" Yeah, i was laying no the bed waiting for you to get out and then i-i felt it. I felt it move." i said taking a deep breath. He embraced me, hugging me.I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

" I thin were gonna be okay." i told him.