*03*

''Why you don't believe me?... I am telling the truth...believe me...Are you even listening?... Why are you not responding?'' You badgered, poking her in the ribs.

''WHYYY??? WHAT? What is that you want?'', She asked you.

''I revealed everything to you, and instead of asking me anything, you are ignoring me''

''I don't know about what are you talking and what should I ask!'' Hana argued.

''You don't believe me, right?''

Hana nodded,''Yes''

''I know it's hard to believe but it's true, and even if you don't trust me now you will surely believe it after some time''

----------

''I will not, I am saying I will not'', Jungkook denied.

''But, You will have to'', RM insisted.

''But Why?? Why me?? V is an actor too'', Jungkook argued.

''He is an actor that's why he will be there too but as for the plot we need one person more and that's you'', Suga responded.

The collaboration they were doing at first only included shooting and singing an MV together but because of the ratings, they decided to make a short drama with BTS and Jerrie as the main lead. BTS is undoubtedly very famous and Jerrie's last album was a big hit too and the news of her breakup was in highlight for very long too and to prevail this fame, the agencies decided to produce a short drama, and as this will be the first drama to have all the BTS members and also the acting debut for Jerrie too, so the chances for a huge success were very high. The plot included showing a love triangle. ( VxJerrieXJungkook)

''Let's do it...It will be fun!'', Jimin pouted.

''I am okay with it but If Jungkook is not ready then...''

Jimin cut V's sentence and chimed in, ''Of course, Jungkook will do it otherwise I will tell the PDs that Jungkook bullied her''

''Bullied, whom?... What are you talking about?'', Jin asked.

Suga shook his head, giving Jimin a sign that is not to tell them what happened last day.

''Hmm...Nothing'', Jimin gulped.

''Okay! I will do it'', Jungkook agreed to the proposal.

---------

''My brain is already a mess because of her and now you are telling me that we have to shoot a drama?'' Hana asked the manager.

''Except for us, nobody knows the truth that Jerrie has amnesia and It is best to hide this fact because If this truth gets revealed...her career will be finished and even in the agency there are many people who want to take her down from her position...we can't take any risks'', The manager continued, ''I know it is hard but Hana, we can't miss this chance''

''She knows nothing...nothing'', Hana complained and added, '' Sometimes, I think that she is not even from this world''

''Have you lost too?... Like her?'', The manager laughed.

''You don't even have an idea, how hard it was for me to teach her the basic manners in one month...I mean, In dramas even if anyone suffers and has a memory loss, at least they don't forget the basic manners, and here the case is opposite...I had to teach her everything...How to hold a fork and the name of all gadgets''

''Dramas are dramas and this is the real life, Hana''

''but she is a drama queen'', Hana retorted.