*12*

''Ah! Thanks, Goodness! They didn't follow us!'' Heo Young panicked exhaling some air.

''My legs!'' you groaned as you pressed them.

''Are you okay? It's not long since you got consciousness! Are you sure you can walk back home?'' she asked you nervously looking at your face.

''I can!'' You murmured, ''I thought I was running in a marathon''

''I guess, you are getting old'' She teased you.

''old? I am sweet 18...no 22...no 20''

''You are not even sure about your age!'' Heo Young laughed.

What do you know? Have you ever lived twice? You thought while giving her a blank stare.

''Don't look at me with those eyes! You should hurry up and marry someone'' and then she started telling you her stories that how many proposals she had got before Jimin's and then she asked, ''Have you ever got a proposal?''

''I did!'' You murmured and you were almost in tears.

But it was not here. 

''How did it went?'' She asked with curiosity.

''He was a fool, he proposed me too soon that I had no words to reply, but it was the best proposal I have ever heard of. In moonlight and with beautiful decoration'' You babbled.

''There's no such proposal! Don't lie!'' she doubted.

''How did Jimin Oppa proposed you?''

''It was the best! He gave me rice cakes!'' She beamed.

''Rice cakes?'' You glanced up and down, making sure that she will not see you, and chuckled.

What a nice way!

''You should hurry up sister in law! You have a pretty face and are talented too but you are single since your birth! What a waste!'' 

''Were you born mingle then? Isn't everyone is single when they are born?'' You smirked and then acted what she said earlier, ''WHAT A WASTE!''

''With this attitude, you are going to stay single forever''

-------------

''If I couldn't find her then what will I do?'' Jungkook murmured.

''We will find her soon!'' J-hope consoled him.

''You are the only one I have'' Jungkook held J-hope's hand and then patted.

''Yes! Your Highness!'' J-hope said while rolling his eyes.

''You resent me, Don't you? For making you my personal guard even though you were my best friend since childhood'' Jungkook sighed.

''I am happy as I am and as for this position, I am not a son of an official still you managed to make a place for me in the palace''

''I did that so I could have someone by my side but I feel I am losing my friend. Why do you keep calling me' Your Highness' and I can feel awkwardness between us''

''You are the crown prince now and you will become the king soon! I can't get informal with you now, we are not kids anymore, Your Highness''

''That's the reason, I need that girl more than anything because she is the only one who can brighten up my dark life''

2 years back before your incident of falling from the peak, Jungkook i.e the crown prince saw a girl who was wearing a veil, because of which, only her eyes were visible. He heard her talks with the people and just saw her for two times and it was love at first sight for him. I will add that scene later in the book. He is finding her for so long but there was no progress because just with a random sketch he wasn't able to find his love.