Chapter 5 - Grahamstown?

I'm ready. This is it.

"So, we use this device and we will automatically go to Grahamstown quickly and in the year 1870?"

"Yes."

"Is the coordinates, correct?"

"Yes, Karen. Now will you shut up so we could time travel now?"

"I suppose so, yes"

Well we did time travel.

Well shit.

"This is not Grahamstown? Where are we anyway?"

"I could answer your question, Karen. But I don't know where the hell we are too so can you keep it down and find a nice location to change our clothes?"

Fortunately we teleported in an empty room. I think this house still has people living in it..

We quickly change our clothes to more old ones and clothes that actually fit in back in these time rate.

"There's people downstairs, George."

"I know. That's why we would sneak."

"Sneak?! We don't even know where's the exit of this house? For the worst part we might be arrested for being here!"

"Could. You. Keep. It. Down."

"I just can't, I'm going to jail now and it's not even 2018. I going to die and rot in pri-"

"Stop over-reacting!! Okay?"

"Ugh. Fine. Find a way."

Susan was a complete liar! He told us we we're going to be teleported inside of a bathroom near the gates of Grahamstown..

This is not a bathroom. This is a girls bedroom for gods sake.

----

Fast forward. We we're caught and we ran. The man, I'm guessing was their father was a fast runner, fuck! Thankfully we we're able to escape and hide before he gets to us.

"That my friend, was intense. Never in my whole life did I ran that fast. Not even in my track and field class. Holy shit!"

I'm almost out of breath

No. I am out of breath!

"Okay so what are we going to do know, George?"

"We ask for the year and this place we're currently at. We'll do that for now."

Sooo there's good news and bad news for the both of us.

I'll start with the bad news. This ain't Grahamstown.

Pretends to be shocked..

But the gold news is the year. It's 1870!

"So. Georgie. How do we go to Grahamstown?"

"Firstly. Don't call me Georgie. Secondly, we will go there by boat."

"Huh?"

"If you don't know, Ms. Karen. Grahamstown is in South Africa. We're in North America."

"Oh."

"Indeed. Ms. Karen. Oh."

"So what are we doing here standing. Georgie! Let's go to South Africa then!"

"Karen."

"Yes. Georgie?"

"How can we go there now. It's 9 P.M!"

"Oh. I didn't notice."

"Huh? It's dark. No it can't be night time. You see the sun it's soooo sunny."