Chapter Two!

Riley POV

Meredith gasped in shock. "Lo!"she exclaimed. "When the hell did you get here!?!?".

"Draco Malfoy is awesome that way!!" 'Lo' exclaimed. "But honestly? I was hiding back here before you left because I heard you were picking up your sister.".

I gasped. "I know you!!!" I exclaimed. "Oh! You're Lauren Lopez!". I laughed with happiness. "I'm so proud of myself!".

Meredith laughed at me. "Of course you are Lee."she said. "Of course you are.". I stuck my tongue out at her before looking back at Lauren.

"I'm Riley!!" I exclaimed. "Mary's sister!". Lauren laughed.

"Had a feeling."she teased me. I grinned.

"Oh."I said. "Hey! I could be mistaken for her.... for her grandma or something!"I exclaimed in my defence. "Her really young looking, hip, grandma!".

Meredith raised her eyebrow at me while Lauren laughed.

"I like you kid!"Lauren exclaimed. I scowled.

"I'm not a kid!"I shouted into the air. People looked and Meredith quickly started the car and drove away. I turned to Lauren. "I'm 24 thank you very much!!".

"I'm terribly sorry."Lauren said sarcastically. I cross my arms and pouted.

"She's a whiner."Mary said jokingly. I gasped in mock hurt.

"I-I thought you were on my side!!"I sobbed. "Now I have no one!!!!". My pout fell and a smile came across my face as 'I Wanna Be (A Starship Ranger)' came on the radio from the c.d. [on the side]. I giggled and started singing along loudly. Mary and Lauren laughed at me before singing along with me.

Once the song ended, we all started laughing. "But don't worry Riley!!"Lauren exclaimed. I looked at her in confusion. "Well, you were sad that you had no one. So, I told you not to worry because you can have Brian and Walker. They eat a lot so we don't want them.". I laughed. 

"I'm part cook."I joked. "They'll be fine with me!". Lauren and Mary laughed as I gasped. "NOW I HAVE SOMEONE!!!!"I shouted into the air. People on the sidewalk turned and looked at us as we passed. I giggled and waved to any walkers.

"How long until we get to that manor!?!"Lauren whined. I laughed as Mary sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Ten minutes Lo!"Mary replied. I giggled at her monotone voice. 

"But I'm hungryyyyy!!!!!!"Lauren whined again, noticing that it bugged Mary. I giggled as Mary glared at Lauren teasingly. 

"Me tooooo!!!!"I added. Mary turned her glare to me. I smiled sweetly at her.

Ten minutes later we pulled up to a building that had lights on in almost every room. "We're stopping here for a bit."Mary told me. "We might stay the night so bring in your bag just in case.". I nodded and quickly hopped out of the car and to the trunk. I grabbed my bag and dragged it behind me while following Mary and Lauren to the door.

Mary picked a key out of her pocket and opened the door. Lauren gaped at her and Mary laughed, before walking in.

"DID SOMEONE SAY DRACO MALFOY!?!?!?"Lauren shouted at the same time Mary shouted "HONEY!!! I'M HOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!". I laughed at them as people called out either "LOPEZ IS HERE!" or "MEREDITH BROUGHT HER SISTER!!!!".

Mary and Lauren both grinned evilly at me. "They're coommmiiiinnnggg!!!"they both sang in a creepy voice. My eyes widened and turned to the stairs, where feet came hurtling down. 'Oh god!'I thought.