Chapter 4 ( The Arrival)

??? POV

"Did you find them?" I said to my minions , "N-no Sir we didn't find them..." as one of my minions said while looking down , I sarted to come down to my throne and walk to one of my minions with raging eyes I grab his neck and choked him until he died. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ME! , Don't come back until you find them!" I said to them they all look down , "Y-yes sir!" as they said while walking out.

Meanwhile....

Mina's POV

*Flashback*

I walked around until I saw a woman walking when a car pass by until I save her fast and put down at the side of the road. Before she even say thank you to me I run fast as I could because I know that voice and it's my unnie...

Few hours passed I walked and walked until I found an old abandoned house, as soon as I opened door I found an old woman sitting on the rocking chair  "H-hello halmeoni" I said to the woman while hugging myself because of the cold, "Hello D-" as soon as she said that I collapsed.

Few Hours passed...

"You're awake now" the middle age woman said as I open my eyes , "Where am I? , How do I get here? , Wh-" she cut my sentence and said "Slow down dear one question at the time" she said while getting me a glass of water  "Who are you? and How do I get here?" I said to the woman while drinking the water she gave me , "My name is Yong Yejin and well you open the door and say hello to me until you collapsed. We talked and talked until I found out that she has an old company named "MBIV Company" and have two sons named Yong Sejun and Yong Seokjin who are the CEO of the company until they bankrupt and stayed here into the abandoned house.

 ------------

(Pent House at 9:00 A.M...)

"Did I really sleep in freaking 2 days?" I said to Sana looking at her , "Yes, because Jin said you collapsed at the park so she carried you all the way here." as she explain it carefully maybe I should thank him later I mumble to myself as I stand up touching my head because of the pain and Sana unnie assist me downstairs.

As soon as I walk downstairs Chaeyoung suddenly hugs me  and whispered "Sorry unnie I shouldn't shout at you at the first place..." while crying so I whispered back to her and said " It's ok I'm sorry too" while patting her back.