Chapter 5 (The Revenge)

???"s POV

"I will do what I have to do..." 

............

Meanwhile...

Mina's POV

"Halmeoni , I should get going..." I said to her while standing up and goes to the door. "Wait dear..." the middle aged woman said so I slowly turned my back and face her but she starts hitting me in the head until I blacked out. 

 "Sir I got her" the middle aged woman said "Good,Now take her to the van..." the man in the cellphone said so the middle aged woman and hung up the phone.

Few Hours...

I wake up in the dark room and I feel the that my hands tied up. I don't know where am I when suddenly someone talks and it looks like a man with a deep voice "Well,It seems like you're awake now" he said but I suddenly scream at him and said "WHO ARE YOU?? and WHERE AM I???" trying to break but failed. "Easy kid,I am not finish with you!. I still have to find two more or as well YOU'RE Sisters!" he said while laughing evily. The voice slowly fades away and I started to freak out but I need to find a way to escape...

-------------------------

(Pent House...)

Momo's POV

I Pat Chaeyoung's back until she broke the hug "I'm sorry again unnie..." she said and goes upstairs. While I walk back to the living room I suddenly feel there's something bad that will gonna happened so I went to the kitchen and get some glass of water and to my suprise Jin is there.

"Are you ok?" he said so I said that I'm okay. I walked back to the living room and watch.

---------------

Mushies! How are you all be doing?

I'm sorry that I'm not been able to update since I am sick and tired and kinda lazy to do some writings for 5 months i think?

But anyway I will try my best to update as much as possible....

stay update! Bye!!!