Chapter 2 (The Search )

Momo's POV

I leave the house without hesitation, "I will find you Mina" I said to myself while running away. I don't know where I'm going but I'm sure that my heart knows where...

I search my sister everywhere but no I didn't find her, " This is my fault!" I said it over and over again in my head while walking I didn't  notice there was a car passing by but luckily  there's a woman pulls me over and then Poof! she suddenly disappears I was shocked and then a man runs to me and said "Are you okay Miss?", " I'm..o..k " I stand quickly and smile to him and leave him without saying goodbye.

~TIMESKIP~

Park...

I was sitting on the bench lonely " I Miss you Mina, where ever you are I hope you're happy.." I said while crying again and again and again, when suddenly someone hug me " Mina..." that's the only thing I say before I collapase.

Jin's POV

" I will find Momo" I said to my members and leave. I walk and walk everywhere  to search Momo but I didn't find her, I look and look and look I was about to give when suddenly I remembered that Momo used to be hanging in the Park when she's lonely or depressed so I go to the park and search her. I search for her when I see a woman sitting alone so I walk up to her to see her face and luckily I found her. I comfort her by giving her a hug and then I heard her say "Mina " before she collapse. I carry her all the way home and put to her straight to her bedroom. After I put her on the bed tons of question came to me I was suddenly annoyed so I said to them " Please one by one, Sana go ahead", "What happened to her?" Sana said worrying about her sister " I see her sitting in the bench alone at the park and then I hug her whe she suddenly collapse.." I explain carefully, "Is she okay?" Jihyo said "I don't know" I said to her making her more worried " But..." making all puts their attention on me and said "But" in unison, "But I heard she says Mina so I think she saw her?".

Chaeyoung's POV

I know I shouldn't say that, I feel guilty... I thought of myself when suddenly there's a large bang on the door so I go downstairs when I saw Jin oppa carrying Momo unnie  and walks upstairs I was shocked that I didn't know that I hurt her feelings... I slowly go upstairs and saw all the members worried about Momo unnie. " This all my fault!" I said to myself while running downstairs and cried...

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

??? POV

"How could they do this to my father!!!" I slam my hand onto the table making everyone look at me, I call my one servant and said to her " Search the 3 sisters and bring then to me!", " Yes sir!" she said while smiling evily.

" I will make you suffer Minatozaki's!!!"