Page 7

All Cory could do was stare in disbelief. Of course, he had, had fantasies about turning back into a toddler but come on when did thous actually happen? But here he was his fantasy playing out before his very eyes and now he had to choose. Would he be a boy or a girl? The question wrong in his mind the ever-changing tides that was his heart made it near impossible for him to make a choice.

All Cory had ever wanted was to look cute and for people to think that he was a girl. But now that he was presented with the option he couldn't make the leap.

"You know if you don't make a choice I'm going to choose for you," The vampire said.

"Come on give him a second, if you cant see she is having an internal struggle." This time the words came from the other vampire the lady.

Then it hit Cory she had said "she" this let him know what she wanted him to choose but what did the main vampire want him to choose? Was this choice really up to him or would he get dressed in whatever they wanted him to be in any way?

"Listen, sister, I can see that he is having an internal he's been having one since he first started wearing diapers." The main vampire said they where both starting to blur together for Cory.

That's when Cory figured out what he wanted. "umm can I have the girl clothes with a boy diaper?" Cory said barely at a whisper level.

"So you want girl clothing and a boys diaper so it switched now huh? Well then let's get you dressed" The vampire said.

They sat cory on the bed and headed for the closet but this time it wasn't the male vampire that was choosing the outfit the woman was the one picking out the dresses. Each one that she pulled out of the closet was puffier, pinker and had more lase than the last. Eventually, she decided on a super pink dress that was about floor length for Cory. It had white lasing on the bottom and on the shoulders. Not only that but it had little red jewels on the sleeves and collar.

That's when the male vampire came out with a very light blue diaper that had the print of the sky all around it. That's when the male vampire came over to Cory and picked him up. He walked Cory over to the changing table and laid him down. This is when Cory noticed that he was wet. During the entire time that they had been talking not once had he felt the need to go.

That's when it happened the female walked over to Cory with the dress and a smile on her face. She walked over to Cory and immediately started to put the dress on Cory. As Cory sat there trying as hard as he could to stay still the excitement ran through his vanes.

After what seemed like years Cory had the dress on and the woman took a step back to admire her handiwork. In the end, she just smiled as if she had made a masterpiece. But that was the end of the good news for Cory.

"Ok let's get ready to go." The woman directed at the male vampire.

"Huh, where are we going." Was the reaction that Cory and the male vampire had.

"Silly where going to show off your little girl. Oh and make sure you pack some extra diapers just in case." She said.

"Where are we showing him off?" The male vampire asked in fright.

"Public of course. Gotta let everyone know who the new princess is in town." She said with a sadistic smile.