The Heart of a Lost Child

Get out of the way! I mentally scream at the crowd of reporters blocking the campus gates. I regret leaving campus in the first place- but then again, didn't really have a choice.

Last Night:

When did I black out? I could've sworn I was in the girls' room...

I didn't have much time to think, for a tall and dark figure walked into the room I was in- Aurora, Tadpole and Fox following behind.

"Apologies...Miss (l/n). Tadpole can be a bit stronger than she intends to be sometimes." A woman's voice breathed through the silence. She shook off her dark coat, handing it to Aurora who stood close to her. She had a tall and slender figure, making her look like a darkly dressed supermodel.

"I am Mme. Alicia. If you become part of my company, you may call me just Madame. I am recruiting you for your skills and your potential." She made no move towards me, so I stood up from the armchair I was seated on.

"Recruiting? Company?" I questioned her.

"Hmm...yes. Like Shining's agency...only for women." She answered, her sly grin told me there was something else to it.

"What else?" I demanded. She nodded, smiling a little less manically now.

"You'll be joining our team as a vigilante." Tadpole spoke up, bluntly.

"Isn't that, like, illegal?!" I exclaimed. Mme. Alicia ginned again.

"Certainly. But that's what makes it fun! Aurora will train you for your future missions."

Reader's Choice:

1) That's totally cool:

"Sounds like fun." All four of them looked at me, almost surprised.

"Phew...So we don't have to threaten you." Aurora sighed, relieved.

"You start the day after tomorrow. Return here for your first training session with Aurora." With those words, Mme. Alicia strutted out the door.

2) That's totally illegal:

"No way. No. Never." I said stubbornly.

"You'll never be able to leave here again." Tadpole started.

"We'll have to erase your memory of us." Aurora continued.

"Or we could just kill you on the spot." Fox finished, earning an elbow in the ribs from Tadpole.

I didn't like any of the consequences, I shivered at the thought of never seeing the light of day again.

"Alright...." I whispered.

"It's actually a really nice place here, we're just in the basement." Tadpole grinned shyly.

"We'd probably destroy your brain by inducing amnesia...we don't do that without reason." Aurora shrugged.

"..." Fox sulked.

"And we might not have killed you...more like enslave you." Mme. Alicia finished for her.

Not that that's much better! I screamed, in my head of course.

"You start the day after tomorrow. Return here for your first training session with Aurora." With those words, Mme. Alicia strutted out the door.

End of Reader's Choice!

"Not sorry." Fox mumbled.

"Yeah...so anyways...we're vigilante spy honour music students. And you're now a vigilante spy favoured student." Aurora told me, simply.

"Let's go, you'll need to know where to go to get back here (y/n)." Tadpole smiled, comfortingly.

Present Time!

So now I know why they're always so on edge. I think that's a good thing?

"(Y/n)!" I spun round at the sound of Tokiya's voice. Don't ask me how I know. "Everyone is gathered in music room 983." (Author closes eyes and hits three random numbers).

"So?" I asked him, annoyed.

"So come on! Your part of the group!" My heart ached at his words.

The two of us were greeted by the other boys who had been waiting for our arrival.

"I gathered you all here today-(A/N: To discuss your deaths...nope.)- because I wanted to explain and apologize for lying." Tokiya went on to explain...I zoned out thinking about how to get out of the mess I was in. Getting an idea, I started sending a message on my phone.

"...Thank you." I returned to reality when all six of them went in for a group hug- OOC much?

"HAHAHAAAAAAA!" I rolled by head back, exasperated by the principle who crashed through the door. Correction, the wall beside the door. Two frickin' inches beside it. Talk about lazy.

He grinned obnoxiously and pulled out a button, pressing it dramatically. The room we were in fell down. How? Deal with it, cuz I dunno. (A/N: I'm dying as I write this btw).

He laughed creepily and pulled out another button- WHERE THE ACTUALLY FUDGE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!- and pressed that one dramatically as well. Random lights popped up everywhere, glowing brightly against the night sky we stood under, speechless.

"STAND IN THE LIIIIGHT PRINCESSSSSS!"

Otoya, Ren, Masato, Syo, Tokiya and Natsuki's faces and names all appeared on screens all over Japan.

"I, SHINING SAOTOME, PRESENT TO YOU, STAAAAAAARISH!!!!" The headmaster's voice rung out from everywhere. (We don't need to know how.)

A big picture with all six idols shone brilliantly on every television in the country.

The headmaster disappeared somewhere, and I took advantage of the moment.

"While you're all here..." I started, checking the message I had received, "I'm sharing you with Haruka Nanami." (A/N: Stick with me (y/n)!) Otoya looked ready to cry. Masato, Tokiya and Syo's mouths hung open. Natsuki fell over. Ren looked like he was just slapped across the face by a girl with a sledge hammer that was on fire with an anvil that weighed 83294328973248907 pounds attached to it. (Don't bother reading the number.)

"But....what?!" They all yelled in sync.

-Meanwhile-

*3rd person P.O.V*

"So you're the new composer for Starish then..."

"We're sharing!" Haruka giggled. The headmaster shook his head.

"No your not, you're taking them of (Y/n)'s hands while she works with another group." He stated, having already been in contact with the talented (y/gender).

"Well...I guess lucky me!" She danced around happily.

"But the god of composers is writing their song." He pushed her out of his office.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

"Unless you can write a better one." He slammed the doors shut and sank into his chair.

Dear reader-san,

Please do not lose faith in me! Here is a link to the story plot if you want to know what is happening in the future! Be warned, there are spoilers.

https://foxesrosedaggerlife.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/uta-no-prince-sama-x-reader-plot/

Love,

Moongazer

Xox