Eternity Love

2nd Person P.O.V

Hyuga-sensei continued drabbling on about how you need to work hard or you'll end up like Ichinose-kun, and of course you were zoned out. You're smart enough to know how not to end up being the talk of the school and looking like an idiot.

After a while, you finally came back to reality when you heard your sensei start talking about a trip of some sort. You listened for a while, this was something you were finally interested in!

"But this is not a time when you can pretend school doesn't exist! This is a trip where you are to find somebody from the opposite course to work with. Or if you are taking both courses then find another person in the same situation to work with.

"You will be working with your partner to achieve your final debut. Work hard, you will be tested on your co-operation with others." Hyuga-sensei finished.

You were taking both courses, and so were the rest of your girl squad. Nobody had bothered to ask, so nobody else other than you four knew. You glanced at Tadpole, who gave you a reassuring smile. Aurora looked over and grinned at you discreetly. Fox however, seemed disinterested in life itself and was looking out the window from under her long hair, covering her face.

"Class dismissed. We leave on Thursday morning."

---Time Skip brought to you by my diary, of which without I would not be able to start writing again!---

|Thursday Morning|

2nd Person P.O.V

You stood at the entrance of Saotome-sama's resort with everyone else waiting for permission to do what we wanted. You had with you your (f/c) backpack and a small suitcase with some essentials for our stay. Ringo-sensei and Hyuga-sensei stood at the front of the crowd, trying to keep us more or less under control.

"HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO STUDENTS OF SSSSSSSAOTOMMMMME ACADEMYYYYYYY!" Saotome-sama came flying out of nowhere in particular and started dancing around.

"WELLLLLCOME TO THE PLACE OF FFFFFFATE! YOOOOOOUUU WILL BE CHOOOOSING YOUR PARRRRRTNER FOR YOOUR FINNNNALLLLL DEEEEEBBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEE! BUT REMEMBERRRRRR! YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THIS PERSON FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREEEEEERRRR! NOOOOOWWWWW! BYEEEEEE!" Saotome disappeared in a cloud of white smoke. Or steam. Or sprinkles. I don't know.

All of the students wandered off to find their cabins with their friends. You tried to find Fox, Tadpole and Aurora, but you couldn't see them anywhere.

You felt somebody tap your shoulder, when you turned around you saw Nanami and Tomo-chan. You mentally frowned.

"I heard you're not in our cabin, that's too bad, huh? At the same time, I hope the girls you're with manage to function somehow." Nanami giggled, fake sympathy lacing her every word.

Scowling, you walked away from the red-headed duo to look for your roomates. As you wandered past different groups of students, you overheard some conversations.

"So you'll be my partner for the final assessment?"

"Let's work together!"

"I'd love to co-operate with you."

You asked yourself how you would find your partners. You weren't sure, you were supposed to choose just one person. But you had no idea who that could be.

*Haruka's P.O.V*

It's time I showed (y/n) that she doesn't deserve those boys. I knew them first you little mynx!

I started to creep towards Tokiya, but stopped.

How should I ask him to be my partner after our last conversation? It was very tense, but I'm sure me running off crying would have made him feel sorry for me.