Chapter3

You walk out of the house and go into Ivan's car. You arrived at the park to a candlelit picnic under the stars and moon. 'Awww baby this is beautiful' You say in amazement. 'Anything for my princess' he says kissing your neck. You just giggled at him. 'I love your little giggle' he says chuckling at me. 'There was something I wanted to ask you, Y/n will you...' He was saying after he was interrupted.  'Ivan Martinez!'... 'Who is this bitch!' You say. 'She is my ex don't worry she won't hurt you' Ivan says. 'Actually I'm his girlfriend' the girl said. 'GIRLFRIEND!' You immediately run all the way home. You hear Ivan in the distance shouting your name telling you to come back.

You ran inside everyone asked me what was wrong. 'Y/N what is wrong, is it my brother!' Emilio said. 'Where is Ivan, what is wrong!' Chad said. 'Why are you crying hunny' said Tessa and Erika. Jake, Anthony and Chance came over and hugged me, you hug them back. 'Nobody hurts our sister!' the three of them said. Ivan walks in and you run upstairs locking your door. 

*IVAN'S POV*

I walked into the house and Y/N ran upstairs. Everyone came over shouting at me telling me how awful I am for making Y/N cry. I felt awful myself. Emilio came up to me. 'Lo que pasó hermano, S/N está realmente lastimado' Translation-'What happened brother, Y/N is really hurt'.He said. 'Go talk to her' I say beginning to get upset.

*YOUR POV*

There was a knock at your door, it was Emilio. 'Come in' You say unlocking the door. 'Ivan is really upset by what happened. He is crying Y/N, please just talk to him'. 'Ivan is crying, I'M CRYING, fine tell him to come up here' I said with attitude. Emilio went downstairs to get Ivan. You face the other side of the room so he couldn't see you crying. He walked in, sat beside you and took your hands off your face. He had tears in his eyes when he saw you like this. 'How couldn't you tell me you were with that girl' You say crying again. 'Please stop crying. I'm not with her, she took the breakup like it was a joke, I wouldn't have asked you on a date if I was with someone, Y/N I like you and only you'. This made you cry even more. You hug him tightly and he hugged you back. You get up to lock the door and laid down with Ivan. 

'Do you forgive me?' he asked. 'Of course I forgive you' You say kissing him. He pulled you on top of him and started kissing your neck. You moan a little and he looked at you laughing. 'Guess I found your sweet spot' He said very cheekily and began laughing. 'Omg just shut up and kiss me'. So he did, it turned into a mini make out session. He put his hand down near your arse and squeezed it. 'Ivan Martinez' You say slapping his arm. He just laughed at you. Once you were about to fall asleep you quickly got up to shower. Once you were finished you changed into this.

 Once you were finished you changed into this

'Night babe' You say to him and fell asleep.

The next morning you wake up before Ivan. You try to get up but he pulled you back. 'Morning beautiful' He said squinting his eyes. 'Sorry baby I tried not to wake you' You say to him. 'It's okay baby' He said pulling me closer to him. 'Baby boy I have to shower'  you say whining like a kid. 'Fine, I'll be waiting downstairs for you'. you get up and showered, you then got changed into this.

 you get up and showered, you then got changed into this

You go downstairs and sat on Ivan's lap. 'So I guess you and my brother are okay now?' Emilio asked. 'Yeah of course we are' Ivan said. 'Guys why don't we watch some Netflix' You ask everyone. Everyone was down to watch 'The Purge'. You jump in fear and Ivan calmed me down. 'Awwww love birds' said Jake. 'Hey bro shut up' You say giggling at him. 'Y/N can I make up too you for what happened last night' Ivan said. 'Yes of course'. 'So tonight night at 5?' He says. 

*IVAN'S POV*

I'm finally going to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend. Tonight night is the time...

*YOUR POV*

You and Ivan walked upstairs into my room and went to sleep. You were woke up too Tessa and Erika jumping on my bed. 'Y/N WAKE UP NOW!' 'Why what time is it!' You say panicking. '2.30pm!' You instantly jumped up to shower and got changed into something the girls picked out.

30pm!' You instantly jumped up to shower and got changed into something the girls picked out

'Don't do my makeup too cakey I want a more natural look' You ask. 'But Y/N your gonna make Ivan's jaw drop!' said Tessa. 'Fine' You say giving up. After an hour of hair and makeup you look like this.

 After an hour of hair and makeup you look like this

'Guys what time is it?' You ask

'Guys what time is it?' You ask. '4.30, you better head downstairs' They both said. You go downstairs to see Ivan and everyone else. Everyone looked at me. 'You look gorgeous little sis' Jake complimented. 'Thanks big bro' You say back. 'Mami' Ivan said looking me up and down. 'Ivan!' You say laughing. 'But you look so fit. I can't help myself baby girl' He said giggling. 'Right we better go' You say waving everyone goodbye. We got into the car and drove off. You both arrived at a Italian restaurant...