Chapter 11

Your mam woke you both up to breakfast in bed. 'How was your sleep baby girl' he said hugging you and kissing your neck. 'It was alright, what about you' You say laughing at him sucking on your sweet spot. 'Something funny?' He says laughing. 'Yeah, that tickles' you say laughing. 'Or this' he says doing it again. 'Yes' you say giggling. You here a knock at your door and Ivan moves off you and grabs the remote for the tv. 'Come in' you shout. 'Yo sis, what's hanging' Leo says. 'Leo go away' you shout. 'Is that a hickey on your neck' He says walking over to your and then tries to get a closer look. You grab the quilt and cover your neck. 'No' you say. 'Don't worry I won't tell mom' He says hugging you. 'Thanks bro' you say. Ivan starts laughing. 'Oi is this funny, you were the one who put that there!' you shout. 'Okay calm down' he says trying to hold back his laughing.

'Urm right amma go'Leo says. 'Cya laterr' you say all happy. Ivan gets back on top of you and starts kissing your neck again. After you and Ivan have a make out session you decide to get out of bed and shower. You change into this.

Once you changed you went downstairs to see your mam, brother and sister

Once you changed you went downstairs to see your mam, brother and sister. Olivia came running up to you giving you a huge hug. 'Where's Ivan?' You asked. 'Upstairs' Your mam said. You went upstairs to find him. He was sat in the bathroom with his hands in his face. 'Baby what's wrong!?' you asked sat on his knee. 'Emilio...is...in...hospital' He stuttered hugging you back. 'Omg why!!!' you asked in shock. 'He jumped off the roof into the p-pool for a video' he said crying into your shoulder. 'Omfg is he okay!?' You asked. 'I don't know Jake just text me' He says drying his eyes. 'Should I tell my mam we have to go back?' You ask getting up. 'No you don't have to I'll go by myself and you stay here' He says walking out the room to pack his bags. 'I'm coming with you Ivan, he's like a brother to me I need to see him too, I don't want to leave your side!' You say following him. 

You walk downstairs before Ivan says anything. 'Mom,Emilio is in hospital and we need to go home, I'm so sorry, I'll visit another time' you say hugging her. 'Aww no, I understand, love you loads' She says hugging you back. You go upstairs and pack your bags and get ready to go. 'Bye Leo, bye Olivia, I promise I will come back and visit another time. They all hugged you and said goodbye. You both got into a Taxi/ Uber and told the driver to go to the airport. You both waited for the plane. You got on the plane and sit there worried. Neither of you fell asleep. Ivan was texting Jake to make sure Emilio was okay.

You got an early flight so you didn't get to LA until 12:30pm. You got your bags as quick as possible and ran into an Uber. 'Go to the hospital! you shout at the driver. 'Okay?' he says confused. 'Has Jake said anything?' you ask worried. 'No' Ivan says with tears in his eyes. 'Don't cry baby, I'm sure he'll be okay' you say hugging him. You arrived at the hospital and ran into the hospital. 'We are looking for Emilio Martinez' You said out of breath. 'Room 230, 2nd floor' The women said. 'Thank you' Ivan says pulling your arm and running. You both ran upstairs and found his room. You opened the door and saw Emilio in the bed. 'Hermano are you okay?' Ivan said sitting on one side of the bed. All of Team 10 were there circling the bed. 'I've broken my leg' He says. 

You stayed at the hospital a bit longer then decided to go back to the Team 10 house. It was getting late so you and Ivan unpacked and showered. You changed into this. 

You went downstairs

You went downstairs. 'Hey guys why don't we do a 3am challenge' said Chad and Tristen. 'Yeah I'm in for that' You say. It was around 12:30am and everyone sat down on the couch to watch a movie to speed up time. You watched the Greatest Show Man. It had turned 3am, everyone got their phones and cameras out to record, and turned off the tv. 'Yo guys and welcome back to another video, like and subscribe' said Ivan. You were recording some footage on your phone for Ivan and Emilio's channel. Everyone explained what we were going to do and sat on the couch. 

Jake pulled out and Oujia board. 'Yo who's in' he said. 'Not me!' you say. 'Stop being a little girl and play the game Y/N' Jake said laughing. 'I don't want to play' You say annoyed. 'And I'm not little. 'Ivan isn't Y/N little' Jake said. 'Well yeah, she's small' He said teasing me. You never said anything back and folded your arms. Everyone was recording and played the game. Everyone but you and Nick didn't play the game so you watched. 'Yo did use hear that!?' Tessa said. 'Yeah it sounded like it came from upstairs' Jake said. 'Do not go upstairs anyone!' You say. 'Well what would you do if I did' Ivan said. 'I'd drag you back down here, I don't want anyone getting hurt or whatever' You say. Ivan could tell you were in a mood with him so he hugged you. 'I'm sorry' He whispered into your ear. 'It's fine' You said.

You fell asleep on the couch and everyone else was awake. You got woken up to everyone screaming. You woke up and started screaming yourself. 'Lol she shit herself' Jake said laughing on the floor. 'I'm gonna kill you guys!' you shouted at them. 'Woah watch out the little girl is gonna kill you!' Said Chance and Anthony laughing. 'Yo leave her alone'Ivan said hugging you. 'Oooo over protective boyfriends getting involved now. Everyone but you laughed. 'I'm going to sleep' You say rolling onto the trampoline. 'And this time do NOT wake me up!!' you shout at them. 'Fine we won't' they all said...