Chapter 27

You woke up the next day to Ivan not being in the bed. You walked downstairs to see him and Jack speaking to each other. They hadn't noticed you were there so you got down on your hands and knees and krept down next to the couch. When they started a new sentence you jumped out. 'Ahhhhhh!!!' They screamed. You burst out laughing and sat down in the middle of them. 'How was your sleep' You asked Jack. 'Well turns out the couch is comfier than it looks' He says. 'What we going to do today then?' Ivan asked the both of you. 'I don't even know' You say hugging him. 

'Right I'm going to shower' You say getting up. 'Okay, love you' Ivan says. 'Love you to' You say back. You go upstairs and shower. Once you shower you change into this.

You went downstairs and sat on Ivan's lap

You went downstairs and sat on Ivan's lap. 'Gorgeous what's wrong?' Ivan asks you concerned. 'Nothing, I just feel like we haven't had a hug in ages' You say hugging him tighter. 'Aw babe, you can have all the cuddles in the world from me' He says to you. You laid down on the couch for a few hours with him while he was on the PS4.

 You laid down on the couch for a few hours with him while he was on the PS4

Everyone else started coming downstairs and saw you two. 'Hey what's up Jake Paulers!' Jake shouts. You got up to get a drink and sat back down. You hear Jake whisper something into the camera. 'What was that Jake?' You ask him. 'Nothing you'll see' He says laughing. 'Urm okay?' You say confused and worried. You go back to Ivan and lay back down how you were before. 'You okay baby girl' He says putting down the remote. 'Yeah baby' You say looking at him. 'You better be' He says kissing you. 'Don't worry' You say kissing him back. 

'Y/N do me a favour and make sure all of Team 10 are here' Jake says to you. 'Weird but okay' You say getting up. 'Ivan come with me' You say. You and Ivan went upstairs to get the rest of Team 10 downstairs. You went back downstairs and sat down. 'Right you are probably all wondering why I have gathered you all here, but let's say this you need to all pack your bags because we are going to Disneyland!' Jake says picking the camera back up. 'No we aren't Jake' You say to him. 'Then what are these ticket for then' Jake says holding up the tickets. 'Right so if we pack now are you gonna say it's a prank' You say. 'Nope, everyone go and pack' Jake says.

You allgo upstairs and pack a weeks worth of clothing and some spare. You go into the bathroom and get your's and Ivan's toothbrush and the rest of the toiletries. 'Baby have you got everything?' Ivan asks you. 'Yes have you got everything' You say back. 'Yeah, let's go downstairs and wait for the rest' He say to you. He grabs the bags and you go downstairs. 'I have to go now, I'm gonna miss my flight' Jack says to you. 'Aww, it's been good to see you' You say back to him. 'Yeah, I'll see you the next time you come back home' He says. 'Cya' You say hugging him. He walks out the house and got into a cab.

'Where's he going?' Ivan says. 'Back home, turns out his flight is coming early' You say to him. 'Oh right' He says. Everyone including Jake came downstairs with their suitcase and headed outside to the Team 10 van. 'Omg I'm so excited' You say with a huge smile. 'Aww I love it when you have a smile on your face' Ivan says smiling. 'Who's ready to go!' Jake shouts. 'Me!' You shouted. Everyone laughed. 'Ivan we all told you she's a child' Chance says laughing. 'I'm not a child!' You say turning round to look at Chance. 'Y/N I've never saw you this excited before, we are going to Disneyland not the Bahamas' Chance says. 'Yes I know that' You say. 'Guys leave her alone' Ivan says hugging you. 'Over protective!' Chance shouts. 'Shows I love her' He says back to him. Everyone shuts up.

Half an hour later you arrive at the airport and everyone gets out. 'Omg it's Jake Paul and Team 10!' A girl shouts. Police come over to help us get to our plane. You arrived at your gate and got a minibus to the plane. 'Jake a private plane!' You said shocked. 'Well our subscribers are here and I didn't want to arrive late' Jake says to you. 'Aw thanks' You say giving him a hug. Every else gave Jake a hug and then got onto the plane. You and Ivan sat next to each other and when the plane was in the air you sat on his knee.

 You and Ivan sat next to each other and when the plane was in the air you sat on his knee

This one's tired <3

ChanceSutton Half an hour ago she was buzzing with excitement because we are going to Disney land lol.

JakePaul No 'Thank you Jake you're the best'. Joking all of you guys deserve a break.

Jerika4Life Told you these were better than Jerika!

After an hour you arrived at Florida and got a minibus to the hotel. Ivan gave you a piggy back while walking up to the entrance. 'Hi, what can I help you with?' The receptionist asked Jake. 'Hi 6 Suites under Paul' Jake says. 'Yes, here is your room keys' She says handing over the keys. 'Thank you' You all say to her. You go up the the rooms and you and Ivan went into the room. 'Omg this is huge!' You say. 'That's what she said' Ivan said. 'Haha funny' You say. 'What's wrong?' Ivan asks you. 'Nothing baby' You say hugging him. 'Good, right it's late lets get some sleep' Ivan says getting the bed ready. 'Hold on I need to shower and take off my makeup' You say. 'Alright I'll be in bed' Ivan sys. 

Once you shower you change into this.

You go and lay down next to Ivan. 'Even though you love to be lazy and chilled out, you always manage to look sexy' Ivan says putting his arms around you.  'Aww baby, love you loads' You say kissing him. 'Love you too' H says kissing you back. You fall asleep a few minutes later. 'Night baby girl' Ivan says kissing your forehead.