8. He is my new world

Roshini's PoV

As we expected, the whole family left for a tour by early morning. I am glad that mom have given me only few jobs to do before she leaves. I have completed all that within this time and started waiting for him to come and pick me.

He..my man. He was very stubborn when he decided to take me out of the house. Eventhough I protested him in all my ways, he didn't agree. It's not that I don't want to spend some time with him or see the outer world. But I can't do anything with my fears. I have been programmed like this with all the bitter experiences in my life. Above all, I don't want him to suffer because of me. He is very precious for me and I don't want someone to question him about his choices. I may not deserve him. But I need him. The way he loves me, he protects me, I can't let him go even in my worst nightmares.

Tears again deceived me. I was wiping my face when I heard the horn of his car. I suddenly got excited as much as anxious about this journey. Where would he bring me? A smile was playing on my lips which I would struggle to hide from him. He stopped the car beside me by this time.

"Ready for our first date? Get in." He winked with a teasing smile making me freeze while stretching his hand to open the door for me.

I entered into the car trying to stop all those weird butterflies in my stomach.
"Let's go from here. Fast."

"Soon you will be getting a panic attack if you get scared like this." He told.

"It's not like that."I didn't tell him that I already had so many panic attacks in that house.

"Hey..don't worry. Let somebody see us, I will take you with me." He assured again.

I showed him a fake smile. He started the car.

We didn't talk for the next five minutes. May be he is waiting for me to say something. I didn't want to disappoint him. He is taking a huge risk for me. And I don't want to make his day dull.

"Where are we going Reyhaan?"I asked to initiate a conversation.

"We are going to the place where nobody will disturb us. Only us. Don't you also want that?"he asked with a cute face.

"I don't know." I hid my blush by turning away from him.

"Don't blush on your first date Roshini."He caught me.

The journey continued with Reyhaan talking with me about random things. He asked me about my likes, dislikes, my life before the marriage proposal etc. I chose to hide things from him that may boil his blood and talked about everything else. Soon he stopped the car infront of a huge mall.

"Why are we here?"I asked out of nowhere.

"Shopping. I hope that may be the only purpose why people visits a mall"

"But..."I was sweating badly and he handed over his kerchief for me to clean my face. I did it with my shivering hands.

"Stop worrying over everything. Come with me."he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I am not coming."I was saying but he didnt pay any attention. He had already came out of the car and opened the door for me. When I again protested, he gently held my hand and dragged me out.