CAPTURED!!!TURNING GALRA!!!!!!

Lotor's Pov

We get to the space base and I put the halfbreed/red paladin in his cell.I have my little prisoner now, now to have Haggar turn him into a Galra. Let's go talk to Haggar and have my little prisoner turned Galra. I enter Haggar's room and say"It's time for my little prisoner to be turned Galra."Haggar says,"Yes my Prince."Then she goes to grab the halfbreed from his cell.I wonder if he's gonna be my mate?Anyway, she put the halfbreed in the tube of Quinessence. Then after about 30 minutes, she draines the tube and I tell her too "Let me have him." She respondes saying, "Yes my prince."Then she handed me the halfbreed, I sniffed and then smelled a sweet cinnamon, and vanilla smell.*Gasp* He is my mate and he's part of the omega male clan, the last one too!

Keith's Pov

I wake up and I see Lotor sleeping right next to me, but I feel like this is right. So I'm just gonna go to sleep in his arms. I wake up (again), and I see Lotor not right next to me, I get scared 'Where is he?' I think.What if he's hurt? What if......Lotor walks in. I jump up and saying"Lotor why did you scare me like that!" Lotor respondes saying "I'm sorry but, are you feeling better darling?"I respond flustered saying"Y-yes, I'm f-feeling fin....WAIT!!!!!!!WHEN WAS I GALRA!!!!! I yell getting scared!

(What is Lotor going to say?What will happen with the team, have they found out that he's gone.Well, find out in the next chapter.Remember I don't own Voltron.BYE!Also comment saying what you want to happen do you want the next chapter being about team Voltron?Or still about Keith and Lotor's relationship?I also need to be inspired so please help me.)