Prologue: All I want is...

(Ignore the Title I am using this picture just to set the scene...) 

'All I hear...is the tapping of the raindrops on the window...' A lone weak, timid voice echo inside a lone little girl's head laying down on a single bed. In a pure white all around the room, even though it's painted to make the room feel brighter the girl didn't feel like it was calming at all to her. 

Her eyes were wandering from one side of the room over to the ceiling, she felt numb from head to toe. Her head was in a fog, but she felt that her eyes had been crying because of how dry they felt. And her cheeks were a little damp from the tears that ran along with her while she slept. The silence was killing her because of how it was screaming the truth to her, 'it...happen...it really....happen...' Freshly new tears were forming in her eyes and her small pink lips were quivering at the horror she had just seen. 

Squeezing her eyes shut she could hear the heart rate monitor growing louder and louder not before a voice made her heart flinch stop. "My, My, to think monsters could be so easily seen even here..." The girl's voice gasped at how she didn't even hear someone coming or come in. Slowly opening her eyes back she looked at who was talking to her, figure it was a doctor but hopefully not that one. 'Wait...if I just heard someone...why is it...?' Confused and believing she was hearing things now she looked around thinking they were just outside. 

But when she blinked she saw a body painted in all black it was very tall but she couldn't see anything other than someone or something was inside the dark space. Her hand twitched a bit not because she was scared but it was where was did this person come from? "Ah, pardon me. Where are my manners? Here. Can you see me now?" Seeing how the large blob of black finally showed that of a man well at least a body of a man. She could then see what looked like feathers shedding off of it. Tilting her head in the pillow the figure started walking slowly towards her, she could hear the echoing sounds of high heels in the room.

Taking a deep breath believing that she was basically dying, "Are you taking me to heaven?" The figure paused for a moment she could see a confused mouth in the center of its head I guess. "Heaven? My young Lady, what exactly do you THINK I'm here for?" She didn't understand the question she just moved up on the pillow picking herself up. "...An angel sir?"

Another gasped mouth looked at her when it suddenly laughed like that of a poor joke. "Haha, my, my, you're an interesting one. I don't believe I've ever heard someone calling me that...what makes you think I'm an angel?" Pointing her finger at the feathers shedding down its back he looked back at her hovering over her small innocent face. "...And you think because I have wings I'm an angel?" Looking up with a blank face she told why she thought that, "Just because you have black wings never meant you were ALL bad right? That's what my mommy told me..."

Again its laughter filled the room, this time it was covering its mouth humor at her remark. "Oh...the young are always so innocent...My young little one, I am not an angel...but a demon." Still not afraid she then asked, "What's a...demon...?" 

"Uh...My, what a curious little girl you are." Thinking she did something wrong she looked down at her blanket timidly saying "S-Sorry..." Looking back down at her head facing down the figure spoke softly "No...there's nothing wrong with not knowing what I am maybe for the best..."

A few silent seconds past, when she asked "...Then why are you here? Did I do something wrong?" The figure smirk and came close to her face "...No, but...I want your soul. It has a very...well it is giving me a tempting scent." Looking into those red blood color ruby eyes at it glittered with hungry. "...Would...that...make you happy?" Its mouth was in another confused gasp, not understanding playing along with her he made a smirk. "...Yes." A sad small smile was upon her face "Well...at least...I did have some use." It was as if she was giving up without a fight and 'LETTING' he has it. Its eyes were confused and surprised at how easy he had just claimed the easiest souls it has ever eaten. So, why? Why can't it do it? 'Take it she is partially HANDING it to you on a silver plate!?'