Extra: Sebastian

It was right after you first woke up in 'Black Butler', you still were not too happy about hogging Sebastian's room. Even if he doesn't use it, it's still his room after all she felt as if she was invading his space... So the next day you woke up, you had to peek seeing if he was inside, when you saw the light was on in the bathroom you went back in the box. It was right when he came out he saw you had just woken up, he smiled chuckling. 'Hehe, what an innocent girl she is...' He thought of having a little bit of fun, so he places the box on the bed when a few seconds went by [Y/n] peeked out again she was facing the other way meaning looking at the window. She opens the box all the way talking to herself.

"Huh? Was I always facing the window....? Hm, weird...maybe I keep forgetting 'THIS' isn't my room that I forget the smallest things..." When she turned a bit about to get up when she noticed Sebastian was there half of his butler shirt open in fact he almost looked like he was getting ready to greet Ciel for the morning!? He wore that smirking grin at you [Y/n] flinched and slammed herself back in the box hearing her screaming "Ack!!! S-S-S-Sorry!!! If you were getting the dress you should have told me!?!?!"

" When she turned a bit about to get up when she noticed Sebastian was there half of his butler shirt open in fact he almost looked like he was getting ready to greet Ciel for the morning!? He wore that smirking grin at you [Y/n] flinched and slam...

He covered his mouth keeping his laughter under control, "Well what fun would THAT be? After all most women would take that chance to get a look." Opening the lid a bit the box jumped up and down mimicking her tone of voice, "W-W-Well not me!!" He lifts a brow, holding his hand on his chest "You sure...you may never get another chance at this...?"

 "NO THANK YOU." He sighed, "Oh too bad...not even Mey-Rin had a chance like you."

 "SHE WOULD HAVE NOSE BLEED IF SHE SAW THAT!!!!!!" Looking up smiling "Haha well yes I suppose...But be honest with me [Y/n]...you've never seen another man before...at least like this?"

"No. And it's not funny~" He held his head up still smirking "Well that depends on where your standing." She just closed the box again lifting a finger out "Just...please....get dressed...." He lifts a brow looking upset she is quitting so soon "Are you sure~ You don't want one little peek?~" "I'm positive...." Closing the lid with her finger back inside the butler chuckled at how innocent she is.

Getting fully dressed now he made his exit when[Y/n] finally looked up seeing he was gone you came out and walked around the manor. [Y/n] felt like she was going to break well everything so keeping her hands behind her back she held them together and just looked around. When Ciel noticed her passing by his office which the door was wide open. He followed after her calling out "Hey. [Y/n]." Jumping from how he was so quiet she didn't even hear him "Oh...H-hello...Um...Mr. Phantomhive...?"

Ciel gazed up at her he sighed explaining to her again "I told you... it's alright if you call me Ciel. Is there a reason why you haven't once touched anything....most women who are guests at the manor would at least ouch something?" 

"She shook her head crazy "Oh~ No I-I -I couldn't...I mean...if I break anything I...I'd have to give an arm and leg to pay it off....and I have only one of those...." Ciel dryly laughed and he pointed towards a door over two doors away from the office. "Then go over there...I'm sure there's something in there you can't break." He when back inside his office leaving it alone. She walked overseeing what was inside this room he pointed out.