He's Calling ( Embry Call love story )

Embrys' POV

           I just noticed now that Seth and I are the only ones without imprints. It's lonely when the guys leave to go on dates with their soul mates. The night usually includes Seth crying because he's all alone and no one loves him. While I sit there and stare at the tv. Now I know why we don't have guys night out.

" Embry why are we so lonely?"

"I don't know Seth, I don't know"

Seth was full out crying right now. I called Leah and told her to come pick him up and of course her being her refused to until I made her a deal. The deal goes like this: if she picks him up ( even though he's her brother) she gets to have my muffins that Emily bakes for the rest of the year. Of course I agreed to it. As long as Seth was gone. 10 minutes later she walks in with a smile on her face.

  " ha now I get your muffins." she stuck out her tongue like a three year old.

" what?" Seth asked.

"nothing"I said.

" if you're doing my sister I want know"

Leah and I just looked at each other with disgusted faces.

" get him out of here."

"gladly. let's go Seth."

"I'm coming" he replied. " bye Embry"

"bye."

After I watched Leah pull out, the pack starts coming in. Patrols over.

"where'd Seth go?" Sam asked.

"I called Leah to come pick him up. He was too depressing to handle."

"Oh"

Emily came down and made breakfast for us. When I finished I thanked Emily and went upstairs to shower and brush my teeth. As I was walking up the stairs I heard someone come in. No not someone it was a girl. Now I'm definitely going to shower.

       Jasmine s POV

As my mom and I pulled up to Uncle Sam's house, I started to get excited. We pulled in and I ran up to the house and through the door.

"Uncle Sammy!" I practically screamed.

" Snug-a-bug"

Everybody started laughing and I gave them the death stare and they shut up.

" It's been forever. Where's your mom at?"

"she's still in the car talking to dad"

"she's still talking to him?" he started walking out of the house towards my mom.

"Hey Jazz"

"Hi Aunt Emily."

"hi guys"

"does she know about us" Paul asked Emily.

" yes you dumb-ass she's one herself."

" You're a shifter ?"

"yep have been since I was seventeen."

Just then Embry Call walked down. He's even hotter In person.

" Embry that's Jasmine"

" hi "

" hi"

Uncle Sam walked in with my mom and everybody just talked. But not Embry. He was just staring at me. Paul then put his arm around me, and Embry started growling. That's when I knew...........Embry Call just imprinted on me and I imprinted on him.

"Embry you imprinted on me you ass hole."

"I'm sorry but I can't choose who I imprint on."

"well guess what I'm moving to California so this is only going to hurt the both of us"

"us I'm the one who's a shifter".

"so am I ."

" Sam what are we going to do?"My mom asked him.

"you can't move you'll only be hurting Jasmine but you'll also be hurting Embry."

"but?"

" No you are not moving. You can live with me."

"fine. Jasmine no boys in the room."

"Ok"

Now I get to be closer to my imprint. I may look like I'm dying on the outside but on the inside I just want to kiss him.