chapter 2 wish i didn't wake up

When I woke up today I smelled eggs and bacon. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I curled it when it dried and just threw on anything. Today was the day we are supposed to move into Sam's and Embry and the rest of the pack are coming to help. I walked in the kitchen and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and walked out. I had to go see Uncle Sam about me going on patrol tonight even though my mom's not fond of the idea.

"Uncle Sam" I called.

"snug-a-bug"

" guys Jasmine is here!"

"Hey what's up?" they all said in unison except Embry.

" Where's Embry?" I asked obviously a worried tone in my voice.

" Wow it's been one day since we've imprinted on each other and you're already worrying about me" he kissed my cheek and everybody wolf whistled. I just stood there and blushed. They all sat down to eat while I stood there shocked. They just kept on staring at me. I finally decided to sit down after 5 minutes. I didn't eat because I wasn't hungry. They were all just talking amongst themselves and Embry and I just stared at each other.

" Embry and Jasmine back to earth". that snapped us out of it.

" Come on not at the table."

we just laughed because Sam was the same way with Emily. I walked outside to get some air and felt two arms wrap around my waist. I knew who it was so I didn't say a word. We just stood there in silence. I was gonna miss this. My mom's still not sure about still living here. She really wants to go to California. It's beautiful there but I'll miss Embry. We decided to sit down on the porch swing. I was on his lap and we fell asleep like that. When we woke up the pack were taking pictures. I felt violated but Embry changed that by kissing me.

             *weird dream voice* wake up Jasmine wake up

I woke up.

"damn it was only a dream."

"Jasmine!"

"sorry mom"

I didn't want to wake up