chapter 3 here we go again

When I realised that was just a dream, I wanted to go back to bed, but today was the day we were moving to Sam's. We had to pack by ourselves because the boys didn't show up. I had my whole room packed by 10am. I went to the kitchen to start packing there, and got done by 11am. I went to the living room and got done around 2pm. I was so tired and there was nothing to lay on, so I just layed down on the wood floor. That's when the boys finally walked in.

"where were you?" I asked Embry.

" There were vampires around so we obviously had to chase them."

"  That's why I felt weird."

"probably" Sam said. My mom walked down and noticed all the boys. She just walked around them and walked to the moving truck. I ran up to Embry when he wasn't looking and kissed him on the lips passionately. He started kissing back after a few seconds. I finally pulled away as I heard my name being called. I tried to walk but Embry wouldn't let go.

" Embry I have to go."

"No you don't ."

"I'm moving in with Sam. You'll see my everyday."

"fine. Go babe. Love you''he said to me as I walked away.

"love you too!!" I shouted back and we pulled out of our driveway on our way to Sam's house.

                                *  skip   their ride  there.       *

When we got there Uncle Sam was already waiting. I got up ran to him, and he kissed my forehead.

"why don't you go in snug-a-bug. Your mom and I will handle it and we have to talk."

"Ok" I walked in and there was no sight of Emily. Maybe they got into another fight, who knows. The pack walked in and as soon as Embry saw me he kissed me.

" You just saw me  10 minutes ago."

"so I can't kiss my girl."

I just sat down on their couch and put on A Baby Story. The boys wanted to leave but they were eventually going to have kids so I told them to stay. I was glad they listened to me but I heard some grunts from the boys. Finally the birth part came on and their eyes were wide except Embry, he seemed calm and just stared at me.

" are we going to have kids one day?" Embry asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Eventually babe, eventually." The boys heard that and yelled "one day we're going to be uncle's." Sam came in with a worried expression on his face.

"you're pregnant?" he looked at me like he was  going to kill me and then glanced at Embry and he had smoke coming out of his ears.

" No we were watching a baby show that I put on,and a birth scene came on and the boys were disgusted but Embry was calm and then he asked me if we were going to have kids one day and I said eventually."

"okay better."

"I still have to talk to your mom. She's on the phone with your dad."

I went back to watching the show and the lady got to hold her baby and I started crying. Embry pulled me closer to him. I whispered in his chest.

" I want kids badly." and he heard it because when I looked up he had a huge smile on his face. He kissed the top of my head. I put my head on his lap, and the boys whistled, and said "get it in Embry". But I ignored them completely and just focused on mine and Embrys future together. I saw us with 4 kids, 2 boys 2 girls, married and living happily in the reservation. I couldn't wait. It was starting to get late when they had everything unpacked. I thanked Uncle Sam and went upstairs to shower and change into pajamas . When I got done I went down stairs to spend a little  time with the boys before they left for patrol. Then 10 minutes  later Uncle Sam said it was time for the boys to go on patrol. I asked Uncle Sam if Embry could stay with me just for tonight, and he said yes as long as mom didn't find out. We ran upstairs and jumped in my bed. We just layed there kissing each other until we fell asleep.

       Today was awesome. I want everyday to be like this.