chapter 3 level up

Jasmine s POV

    I woke up with Embry by my side. He wasn't awake yet, that was a good thing because my breath smelt horrible. I showered and went down stairs to make breakfast for when the boys came in.

"Hey snug-a-bug."

"hi Uncle Sam"

"you sleep well?"

"yeah"

"Where's Embry?"

"still sleeping"

"oh" Uncle Sam then sat down and started stuffing his face with food. He had to be tired he was up all night. I was thinking of what I was going to make for dinner, when Embry came down and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey babe."he said as he kissed my face. I just waved I was too tired. How are they this energetic? I walked upstairs to change and get ready for the day. I had to go find a job. I didn't want to work but it would be nice to help a little bit. I woke up before everybody else so I just left. I walked to the school they had near the reservation. LaPush district. I walked in and asked the Secretary if the principal was free and she said yes so I walked in.

"hi how May I help you."

"I'm looking for a job."

"what experience do yo have with kids?"

"I babysit a lot and my uncle acts like one sometimes."

"oh your Sam Uleys niece."

"yeah how do you know him?"

"he went to school here and so did his pack."

"oh."

"well you go the job."

"thank you."

I walked out and headed back to Uncle Sam's house.

                        SKIP THE WALK VERY BORING KICKING ROCKS

When I got back to the house everybody came running out and hugging me. Even the boys.

"where we're you?" Uncle Sam asked.

"I went to get a job."

"you don't need one." my mom said.

"yes I do."

"what are you then?" Paul asked.

"I'm a teacher."

"why?"

" Because I love kids and Embry and I want kids!!!"

I was stressed by now. Being bombarded with questions.

"Shut the hell up" Embry said.

" thank you"

"No problem babe" He came by me and wrapped his arms around me. He defended me for once. This boy just keeps on getting more attractive. I stood on my tippy toes and nibbled his ear, and I guess that was a turn on because before I knew we were in my room, on my bed, naked. And well you guys know the rest.

                      SKIP THE WHOLE FUN SCENE HINT THE SARCASM

When he was done. I was tired. I didn't want it to end to be honest. I had to get up because I was making dinner. I put on Embrys shirt and a pair of shorts, and walked down stairs. I wonder if Embry remembered to use protection. When I got down all you heard were wolf whistles and fake moaning. That had to wake up Embry.

"so how'd it go, is he good?"

"I don't kiss and tell."

But by their faces I knew they knew what I meant. My mom walked in asked what was going on and why was I in Embrys shirt.

"because mom I was cold."

"oh" "you made breakfast you're so sweet."

Ok. Is it me or is my mom happier than usual what ever.