TIE Fighter Dog

Not exactly a one-shot but I found it funny

I really can't stop laughing right now...

///////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra was sprawled out on the floor, bored out of his mind. He was staring up at the bright ceiling, with a tall dark figure blocked his view, staring down at him. "K-Kanan?" Ezra asked. "Get up, time for training."

"Training?!" Ezra sat up, seeing more clearly now, "Can't we just...not train today. I want to relax," Ezra pleaded. Kanan shook his head, grabbing Ezra's hand. "Relaxing all the time got no one anywhere," Kanan tried pulling Ezra up, but then Ezra let out a groan/moan/screech that sounded like a TIE fighter. Kanan dropped Ezra in alarm.

"What the force!?" Kanan then realized what happened and composed himself. "Ezra get up!" This time, Ezra screeched loudly, as if to say 'Never!' 

"What's with all the fuss--" Sabine stepped into the cargo bay and saw Ezra on the floor, his eyes closed and screeching out noises that sounded like a TIE fighter, while Kanan stood awkwardly above him. Slowly but surely, Sabine walked out of the cargo bay backward, back to safety. "We don't have all day kid," Kanan finally groaned, hoisting Ezra over his shoulder. 

"Hehe, Relaxing never got a no one anywhere. Coming from the guy who meditates all day," Ezra mocked. "Meditating and relaxing are two different things. And it is exactly, what we are going to do today," Kanan explained as they exited the cargo bay and into the common room.

Realizing this, Ezra's eyes widen in horror. Meditating was one of his least favorite things, seeing that is always bored him out of his thick skull. Ezra tried to wiggle out of Kanan's hold, but Kanan didn't budge. Ezra screeched louder (0:11) causing Hera to enter the common room. 

She was worried a human-sized TIE fighter somehow snuck onto the ship and was creating a ruckus. When she saw it was only Ezra, she sighed softly and left Kanan to deal with the crazy padawan.

///////////////////////////////////////

I had too much fun writing and listening to this. LOL