A new world?

Jackson's POV
I wake up, not knowing where I am, it seems as if I have woken up in a cabin? Strange... I walk downstairs to investigate, I see my friends lying in all sorts of places, Bea is laying on the floor, Holly somehow made her way outside? And of course, Grace fell asleep next to the fridge.

It seems like I'm the first to wake up, I walk outside towards Holly, I shake her hoping that she'll wake up then suddenly, "Excuse me! I'm read-" she shouted before I cut her off, I told her where the others are and she followed me inside, we woke the others.

Grace's POV
I am woken by a slight shake, I find myself next to a fridge, everyone has already woken up.

Before anyone could say anything Holly, out of nowhere shouted "That's it!" I asked her what had gotten into her, "I-it can't be, but can it?" She muttered, "WHAT HOLLY! WHAT! JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" Jackson shouted whilst shaking Holly violently, she quickly pushed him away and answered "Okay! Calm down, i-it's just, my book, the last thing I remember, I was writing the ending to my book and well, now we're here..." "Wait, t-the feather, Grace didn't you mention something about it?" Bea asked, I took a good 5 minutes to think about it, it felt like a lot of pressure but all I did was shake my head, "Bloody hell Grace, it's your feather thingy, the last thing I can remember was her explaining to us that there was a strange magic her grandma told her to be cautious about" Jackson said with sass.

Jackson's POV
I was starting to get annoyed, Grace was getting on my nerves, how could she not remember what she said? I told the group exactly how I felt, Grace stormed off, this was bad, what have I done? Grace has never done this before, she doesn't seems like herself.

Grace's POV
I run off into the woods for some time to think, I hear a strange noise, a wolf? Anyways, I look down to the floor, I spot a shadow, not just any shadow, a shadow of a massive creature, I look up and it charges at me...

To be continued...

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed chapter! I know, second chapter in (intro doesn't count) and already a lil' dramatic😂 sorry guys xx tomorrow I'll try to post a new chapter bc I'm a lil' busy😅