The Rewrite

Grace's POV
I see Holly in pain, Bea and I are still swimming with all we have trying to save her, it's time, I grab a piece of glass I see just before me and slice a bit of my finger, blue ink begins to quickly spread across the water, slowly making it's way to the sky, I was no longer in the story, I was in a white room, there was no furniture to be seen, apart from a navy blue, sparkling, floating book and quill, inside that book I saw my friends, they were frozen still.

The quill slowly floats towards me leaving a trail of glitter, I grab the quill and begin to write.

'Grace and Bea successfully save Holly from Ariel and make their way back up to Jackson on the bridge'

And just like that, I was back in the story on the bridge with my friends.

Bea's POV
Grace, weren't we just in the water? I ask, I run to Holly to make sure that she's okay, luckily she said yes, Holly runs to Jackson and Grace trapping them in our hug, it was a nice moment, just some time to relax, we were all so relieved, until Grace looked a little pale, well even more pale, it looks as if she was, fading away?

All of the sudden Grace fell to the floor, barely being able to breath...

Jackson's POV
Grace was pleading for help, we had no idea what to do, so we left her on the ground to slowly die, that bitch is the reason why we all almost died!

Holly's POV
Bea and I decided to help Grace, even though we had no idea what was going on, we run to her fading body and try to ask what's wrong, no answer, I grab a glass bottle that I'd seen before from the ground and bottle up her blood, something about it is strange, the minute she cut herself the shimmery turquoise water became a dark navy blue, the colour of ink, and at the moment it was as if the world had froze?

We finally brought her back up on her feet, she could barely walk.